Coding help - page 668

murnathan32:

Wow. You are the man. Thanks mladen for the blessings.

One more request. Can you make the grid into rectangles like the attachment/pic below.  For Example 10 pips per rectangle. Have the rectangle project the future.

I feel like its more easier on the eyes than the default grid. And takes half a second to see how many pips movement youre looking at.

}   

Try the attached

Files:

Dear mladen can it be possible to get the levels for intra day purpose also , now its showing fixed levels for whole week , it will be very helpfull if it shows the levels for intra day also , may i know the logic behind the code please
Files:

Thanks Mladen

I appreciate it.

shiva12:
Dear mladen can it be possible to get the levels for intra day purpose also , now its showing fixed levels for whole week , it will be very helpfull if it shows the levels for intra day also , may i know the logic behind the code please

Try this one

please  can mrtools and miaden  help me to code an arrow alert to a heiken ashj indicator when ever there is a HARAMI  and 

EMA period 6,shift 2,

Exponential 

Apply to typical  (HLC3)  crosses  the middle or body of next heiken ashi candle  either upward or downward . I shall appreciate  it with a pop up message' I upload the sample  below. Thanks .

mladen:

Try this one

Thanks a lot sir its working fine , thank you very much sir

Can someone code a PPO indicator that draws arrows and lines on the chart????

Hello ....

This mq4 indi is good for find extremums.

But I've a little wish,  could someone help n explain me, to set the signal only alert when touch level such as lv 8.0 only, or lv 9.0 only?, and didn't alert all levels (6.0-14.0) when price cross standard level 6.0? 

Thanks in advance. 

Files:
88_filter.mq4  8 kb

dotmund:
i need someone to help me turn this ema crossover to an EA.  open buy when blue arrow appear and sell when the red arrow appear exit the trade when the candle next to the arrow close. pls let the SL AND TP be ajustable and the MAs .   i just want to use it to trade the candle

help me code this ea pls

i need someone to help me make this ea close trade after the close of the candle i.e trade just one candle after entry 
Files: