Coding help - page 642

Dearest MLADEN

Is there a way ,a user can attach second and/or third instance of some desired indicator in lower windows (SW) (other than the usual/standard indicators within mt4).

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Is there a way ,a user can attach second and/or third instance of some desired indicator in lower windows (SW) (other than the usual/standard indicators within mt4).

regards

mntiwana

There should be no limit for that (it depends if the indicator is using objects and if it expects to recognize the sub-window automatically - in which case some problems may happen, but all in all, there should be no major problem for regular indicators)

Hello guys

I would like to know how to work to make a wait in code below.

How to wait the RSI reach 20?

Thenk you

Rogério

if(RSI1<20)
         { 

if(RSI1==20) //Sell
            {

return(-1);  //Sell

}  
          }

borgesr:
Hello guys

I would like to know how to work to make a wait in code below.

How to wait the RSI reach 20?

Thenk you

Rogério

That code will never work (RSI1 can not be less than 20 and equal to 20 at the same time)

mladen:
That code will never work (RSI1 can not be less than 20 and equal to 20 at the same time)
OK

What is the way to wait any value example 30,75,80 etc.

Thak you.

Exemple

if(RSI1<rsiLevel)
         { 

if((RSI1==rsiLevel) 
            {

return(-1);  //Sell

}  
          }

borgesr:
OK

What is the way to wait any value example 30,75,80 etc.

Thak you.

Exemple

You are doing exactly the same error again

You can not have rsi level less than some value and the equal as that same value. Revise your conditions

mladen:

mntiwana

There should be no limit for that (it depends if the indicator is using objects and if it expects to recognize the sub-window automatically - in which case some problems may happen, but all in all, there should be no major problem for regular indicators)

Dearest MLADEN

as for objects,i did not understand exact what specific objects you means,and as for expected to recognized,did you means,the indicator was coded specifically for SW already ? ...... do you think it will be so easy and possible in mt5 applying such indicators in SW.

a lot hearing about mt5 is forcibly taking place as soon as possible,at least meta quotes like and planing this way.so i have few questions regarding this,can you enlighten some thing about as per your current information's what is going happen sooner or later,and what about the variety of A class tools (mt4) you coded up till now,is there a simple and short method or formula,possibly applied to convert or every thing be started from zero again,though you are doing work on time to time.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

as for objects,i did not understand exact what specific objects you means,and as for expected to recognized,did you means,the indicator was coded specifically for SW already ? ...... do you think it will be so easy and possible in mt5 applying such indicators in SW.

a lot hearing about mt5 is forcibly taking place as soon as possible,at least meta quotes like and planing this way.so i have few questions regarding this,can you enlighten some thing about as per your current information's what is going happen sooner or later,and what about the variety of A class tools (mt4) you coded up till now,is there a simple and short method or formula,possibly applied to convert or every thing be started from zero again,though you are doing work on time to time.

regards

mntiwana

When the indicator needs to know exactly what sub-window it is in (usually when it is creating some objects in that sub-window) then some problems can happen. Otherwise, there should be no problem with multiple instances in the same sub-window

hello dear MLADEN

could you create alert sound + arrow for this?

thanx very much

best regard 

glosbe:

hello dear MLADEN

could you create alert sound + arrow for this?

thanx very much

best regard 

Isn't that hull?