Coding help - page 627

mntiwana:

if this will help you ? not in sw though.

Thank you mntiwana, it looks very useful but I don't know that it can look back in history, I imagined more of a big red bar at foot of screen to show prev day red, or a green showing prev day up (green) but yours could be useful in realtime.

kind regards

PG

Hi guys,

I would like to know how to code this setting into an EA

I am using MTF stoch

HMA(20)

Just a simple strategy of looking at bigger time frame Stoch that crosses together with the smaller timeframe, a trade is executed...

Can someone help me on this. TQ

Files:

dhinesk:
Hi guys,

I would like to know how to code this setting into an EA

I am using MTF stoch

HMA(20)

Just a simple strategy of looking at bigger time frame Stoch that crosses together with the smaller timeframe, a trade is executed...

Can someone help me on this. TQ

dhinesk

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177839 for start

I found what i want at this link. I do not need any help now. thanks....

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Can somebody help me to change this idicator diplay mtf. please add timeframes to this indicator. example i want see m15 indicator changings when i am at m5 timeframe. thanks and regards

CANCELLED PROBLEM SOLVED

Files:
bb_based.mq4  7 kb

Dear MLADEN,

Attached indicators are Big CPU Consumers .... Is that possible to correct them (to make them ... more quiet ...lol) ?????????

Thank you in advance for all ....

Best Regards

Dimitri

Hi Guru mladen,

if a mt4 named xyz indicator has following parameters:

extern int A=9;

extern int B=14;

extern string D = 10;

if i icustom it(use it in another mt4 indicator), how i can do it? i only know little as below without complete, how to write the correct code for using xyz indicator please help & finished the full sentence codes. thanks a lot.

E= iCustom(Null,timeframe,"xyz",...................................................................);

annbeea:
Hi Guru mladen,

if a mt4 named xyz indicator has following parameters:

extern int A=9;

extern int B=14;

extern string D = 10;

if i icustom it(use it in another mt4 indicator), how i can do it? i only know little as below without complete, how to write the correct code for using xyz indicator please help & finished the full sentence codes. thanks a lot.

E= iCustom(Null,timeframe,"xyz",...................................................................);

E= iCustom(Null,timeframe,"xyz",A,B,D,BufferNumber,Shift);

But

extern string D = 10;

Is hardly what it is meant to be. You are trying to use numeric value for a parameter declared as string

Thanks

but i am quite a newbie to coding

can i change to if a mt4 named xyz indicator has following parameters:

extern int A=9;

extern int B=14;

extern int D = 10;

and icustom part asE= iCustom(Null,timeframe,"xyz",A,B,D,BufferNumber,Shift); ?but i do not much understand BufferNumber and Shift? what does that means? thanks