Coding help - page 593

Dear colleagues,please help ispravitelnayafor trading options,it works tolkovaUS dollars,would youmakethathe worked forthe poundand burnishExcelfiles+nagraphis displayed,changesthe entire contract.Thank you

Hi everyone,

I have tried to build an indicator that calculate the spread betwenn two currency:

CurXPrice(t1) - CurYPrice(t1).

I made this source code but it has a problem, if I attach it to the chart for the second time I can see as the chart's indicator is different then the first, it repaints.

The problem depends by the second currency price's close, in particular when comes new bar.

Please, could someone explain me the solution and the reasons?

Files:

twinumbers:
Hi everyone,

I have tried to build an indicator that calculate the spread betwenn two currency:

CurXPrice(t1) - CurYPrice(t1).

I made this source code but it has a problem, if I attach it to the chart for the second time I can see as the chart's indicator is different then the first, it repaints.

The problem depends by the second currency price's close, in particular when comes new bar.

Please, could someone explain me the solution and the reasons?

It is a problem of ticks not coming at the same time

You probably can not solve that

Dear Expert

Pl add alert notification and mail alert for attached two indicator.

for "aa indicator" pl add parameter selection with default 1000

regards

Harish

vibhuti:
Dear Expert

Pl add alert notification and mail alert for attached two indicator.

for "aa indicator" pl add parameter selection with default 1000

regards

Harish

Harish

"aa" indicator is alligator indicator - there is already a version with alerts

As far as "zwinner" is concerned : ex4 can not be changed. If you have the original source code please post it so that it can be revised

mladen:

Harish

"aa" indicator is alligator indicator - there is already a version with alerts

As far as "zwinner" is concerned : ex4 can not be changed. If you have the original source code please post it so that it can be revised

Dear Mladen

Thanks for help.

Attching source file for the same

if you can ,to helpthe modernization of the indicatorfrom the post#5922-5923thank you.

vibhuti:

Dear Mladen

Thanks for help.

Attching source file for the same

Harish

That is a decompiled code. Please, if you have it, post the original source code so that it can be altered

radic:
if you can ,to helpthe modernization of the indicatorfrom the post#5922-5923thank you.

That indicator will work only with data in files that are provided by csv files you attached. If the files are missing, the indicator will not work

thank youMladen,I understandthat this indicatorwill not workwithout these files,I needone file ,butI can't doinExcelthatshowed: the volume,the award,for the entire period.