Coding help - page 568

mladen:
Try this one : pivot_3_1.mq4

I am so impressed by your such a quick help!! It's fixed and works fine now. I even don't know how to thank you sir......

Thank you!

Andreas 123:
Hello mrtools!

thank you again for your programming ...

ok, the MA for Trend works for me not as good as i thought

so i better use an other indi.

can you please programm on time more for me?

Super Signal v3d and Stochastic: when the up arrow of the super signal indicator pop up - as long as this up arrow is the last arrow on the chart - every time the stochastic K-Periode crosses the 20 it will alert. in this case only the up arrows will be shown.

The same for the down arrow but for crossing at 80.

thank you for your help and for your fast answer ...

Hello Andreas 123, super signal repaints badly your signals won't be accurate.

Hi mrtools!

yes, i know that it repaints. But for my strategy it help! So i will be very happy when you can do that alert.

Or maybe you can do that alert with the aroon indicator too?

Aroon Oscillator and Stochastic: when the aroon (green line) crosses down from 99 to 70 (in this area) every time the stochastic crosses the 20 down it will alert. in this case only the up arrows will be shown.

The same for the red line but for crossing at 80 up

thanks.

please kindly help me out...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/185480

dear mladen sir please make this indicator into Non recalculating / Non reapinting ......

Thanks and regards

Files:
trendpro.mq4  4 kb

shiva12:
dear mladen sir please make this indicator into Non recalculating / Non reapinting ...... Thanks and regards

shiva12

That is a renamed solar wind. Non repainting version of it is Ehlers fisher transform (you can use this one for example : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/154/ehlers_fisher_transform__alerts_2___mtf_nmc_1.mq4,)

please can any coder help me to install alert and pop up notification and also help to confirm if it repaints. Thanks

Files:

henrykfx:
please can any coder help me to install alert and pop up notification and also help to confirm if it repaints. Thanks

henrykfx

Can you please post original (non-decompiled) source code so that it can be checked?

The indicator CFP_v2 does not operate on offline charts (renko). Could someone adapt it so it operates on both offline and timeframe charts please?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Files:
cfp_v2.mq4  14 kb

TEAMTRADER:
The indicator CFP_v2 does not operate on offline charts (renko). Could someone adapt it so it operates on both offline and timeframe charts please?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

If you have the 7 symbols it is using (EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF and USDJPY) there is no reason why it should not work (as long as the renko symbol name contains regular symbol names in the first 6 characters of the renko symbol name)

The only cause can be the renko itself not the cfp indicator