Coding help - page 564

I found this, but can't open it:

"Hi Joekool,

I had some spare time so I'd thought I would try to do this, I'm no coding guru like Funyoo but this seems to work as you require it to. It uses Funyoo's template and some open source code I found elsewhere. As it uses FY's template you can apply trailing stops, martingale, High Low stops etc etc etc to any trades opened. you will need to put the attached common_functions.mqh into you include folder and the Manual Trendline Break EA.mq4 into the experts folder.

To use... load the expert onto the required chart, then create a trend line using "/", double click the new trendline and put in the description field either "start long" to enter a buy when it crosses the line or "start short" to enter short when it crosses the line.

As always, try it in demo several times before using live. I have not extensively tested it.

If FY comes back with something better then use his!

Good luck!"

http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/id...omated-ea.html

Please help, I use MT4, broker: XM. Both is EA, Im interested in v2.

Thanks!

Simon

Hi Mladen I'm looking for an EA that;

>Opens long trade if the previous candle is bullish

>Opens short trade if the previous candle is bearish.

>Has the option of SL and TP

>Has the option of adjusting lot size

>Has the option of setting a magic number.

>Can work on any timeframe

If two (or more) subsequent candles are in a similar direction, the EA needn't open a new trade but maintain the existing one. In a nutshell, the EA should only open a new trade if the candle direction changes regardless of any TP/SL already set. Therefore, there should always be a running trade.

Could you please code this for me...pleeeaasee

mladen:
OK. Will be done

Dearest MLADEN,

may i can request you again for your kind help regarding adding trailing stop + break even in said ea,thanks.

regards

mntiwana

simple_ma_cross_eamod-hp.mq4

Big Be:
Is there a way to draw a long vertical line as an object? Big Be

I need it to have finite top and bottom ends. Maybe build it of segments??

Big Be

dear mladen sir,, this is a simple super trend indicator when ever target done it will show the trade is true or else false , sir please make it into dash board to see the same true false result for all pairs ... ( True / False Conditions )

thanks and regards

Files:
super_2.mq4  7 kb

mladen . please make remade two indicators at Multi symbols DIDI Index MTF..Multi symbols MA Price display_edu

mladen . please make remade two indicators at Multi symbols DIDI Index MTF..Multi symbols MA Price display_edu

roma84:

roma84

To make a multi symbol indicator, the values of the indicator should fall into a same range of values. None of the two is doing that - ie : they are not suitable for being multi symbol

mladen:

roma84

To make a multi symbol indicator, the values of the indicator should fall into a same range of values. None of the two is doing that - ie : they are not suitable for being multi symbol

mladen that nothing can be done

roma84:
mladen that nothing can be done

Unfortunately it can not

Imagine just this (for the second indicator) : EURUSD values around 1, and USDJPY values around 123. If you place them on the same indicator, EURUSD will look like a flat line