Coding help - page 535

freakout:
I renew my request

Since that should me arrow. where should they be placed on the chart (the price). Arrows don't have a property to "glue them yo upper or lower edge of the chart and whatever price toy use (unless it is less than high and more than low) some arrows will not be visible on the chart

mladen:
Since that should me arrow. where should they be placed on the chart (the price). Arrows don't have a property to "glue them yo upper or lower edge of the chart and whatever price toy use (unless it is less than high and more than low) some arrows will not be visible on the chart

I would like to have them only on the main chart over the candles with session time

freakout:
I would like to have them only on the main chart over the candles with session time

Then I assume that you would like the at the high of the bar. Am I correct?

mladen:
Then I assume that you would like the at the high of the bar. Am I correct?

yes it would be nice if arrows could have the same colours as lines

freakout:
yes it would be nice if arrows could have the same colours as lines

What lines?

mladen:
What lines?

those vertical lines which you changed on the arrows

mladen, here is what I would like to change in this session indicator change lines on simple arrows (Wingdings code) above the high of the candle of course leave the option of drawing arrows back and of the future sessions

Files:
arrows.png  76 kb

freakout:
mladen, here is what I would like to change in this session indicator change lines on simple arrows (Wingdings code) above the high of the candle of course leave the option of drawing arrows back and of the future sessions

OK, will see how it can be done in a simplest way

How does metatrader makes a difference between script and EA (for indicator I am guessing how)

Hi Mr. Laden, Can you please look this indicator for me? It has a red dotted vertical line programmed in it that limiting how far back I can move the dash vertical lines for measuring top and bottom of range. Can the dotted limit line be remove? or could add a setting for user can move this line too? Thank you, Jeff

Files: