Coding help - page 511

candyman752:
Hello Mladen,

Have managed to insert a different trail stop code.It only has one compile error.

Please assist.

candyman752

Try it out now : pow_1.01.mq4

Files:
pow_1.01.mq4  24 kb

Thanks mladen.

Reading in mtiwana. Try this ea out 15min or 30 min chart. good results

dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLS

i have a request for correcting code of (DZ OMA) all 4 errors at 1 line 191,if you can manage time,plz.

thanks

Files:
dz_oma.png  130 kb

candyman752:
Thanks mladen. Reading in mtiwana. Try this ea out 15min or 30 min chart. good results

yes candyboy,reading you interestingly,can you explain your magic exercise with pictures

which of RSI and Stoch indicator you are using ? ( RSI,S3,SSS,MMM)

mntiwana:
dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLS

i have a request for correcting code of (DZ OMA) all 4 errors at 1 line 191,if you can manage time,plz.

thanks

mntiwana

replace "const" with "tconst" (in the parameters of the function too)

mladen:
mntiwana replace "const" with "tconst" (in the parameters of the function too)

Always dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for the favorable and kind help......it is not just a digit " T " but a cup of TEA i always needs in daily life multiple times.. ..great.

regards

mntiwana

mntiwana:
Always dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for the favorable and kind help......it is not just a digit " T " but a cup of TEA i always needs in daily life multiple times.. ..great.

regards

mntiwana

Happy trading

Hi mladen.

I have attached an expert that I had coded some years ago. It worked fine, but my trading style changed & I stopped using it.

I now want to use it again but.......it will not work with the current metatrader.

Could you do your magic one more time?

Hope & yours are all well, & enjoying the week-end.

Files:

Jeeves:
Hi mladen.

I have attached an expert that I had coded some years ago. It worked fine, but my trading style changed & I stopped using it.

I now want to use it again but.......it will not work with the current metatrader.

Could you do your magic one more time?

Hope & yours are all well, & enjoying the week-end.

Jeeves

Those compiler warnings are benign

What eror do you get in runtime that is preventing it to work (in the experts or journal tab of the terminal)?

Hy guy, thanks for coming back.

You will not believe it, I put on a chart - & it's working !

Must have been me doing something wrong.

Many thanks anyway, & take care.