Coding help - page 474

Good evening Mladen, are here still to disturb to ask you you if you have available an indicator RSI applicable on the chart, not separate

morenokosta:
Good evening Mladen, are here still to disturb to ask you you if you have available an indicator RSI applicable on the chart, not separate

morenokosta

One version was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347/page12

mladen:
morenokosta One version was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347/page12

Mladen you are great.... I thank a lot you to be always available

Not sure if what I'm asking is possible but, in regards to the attached indicator, is it possible to make the yellow line that appears in the channel "true" ?

By this I mean that the yellow line will not smooth out/recalculate.

Thanks.

Files:

Hello all,

I picked up this code from from somewhere. Its a EMA with variable factor of smoothing. Looks like there is some problem with the code as when I drag/drop it on the main screen nothing happens. In the navigator panel there is a small grey dot marked on this indicator which I guess suggests something wrong. I tried it compile the code but shows no error. Maybe the error is with the logic? Im not very sure. I just began to learn coding this morning. If anyone can kindly take a look at this and help me out. Thanks in advance and much appreciate your time

I have attached the code.

Files:
emavfs.txt  3 kb

the rest (all except the renko) do not need change : those are all benign warnings - scripts should work regardless of those compiler warnings

Hello Mladen, need your help to rework indicator Futuro FX. Briefly: the indicator looks for similar stories H match, assignments H block of switches and provides a forecast average of something like the average forecast of the future price movement. I would be grateful if you add to this indicator several additional Functions:

1. Add the option to search for occurrences of a particular time, for example if you use the light on the H1 timeframe look_back with parameter 10, then search for similar coincidences in history takes place regardless of the time.

2. In the screenshot found 388 matches, the indicator gives the average forecast of 50 high class matches, orange color on each bar. Is it possible to add an option that would have the average forecast gave as arrows on each bar (how many times the opening price on the closing went up or down)

I would be very grateful to you for your help. Sorry for English, I use return Google translatefuturofx.mq4

Files:
image_1.png  90 kb
image_2.png  65 kb
futurofx.rar  726 kb
futurofx.mq4  48 kb

Hi there Mladen,

With this indicator, pz-oscillator, I would like to integrate it inside my EA. But I can't figure out the conditions I have to use.

The rule is : take trade when pz changes from red to blue and vice versa. Thanks!

Files:
x.png  4 kb