Coding help - page 402

EMA Trader:
Hi mladen,

Thanks for your reply. This is an indicator that I picked up elsewhere. I have zero programming knowledge but if I'm not mistaken what you are saying is that it is incorrect or not possible to use future values as they are not known.

So what would be the fix for this? Would simply changing i-1 to +1 be correct?

Yes, that would fix it

But I doubt that the results that you are used t would be what you expect it. For a test, just change -1 to +1 in those lines and try it out then

rookiespain:
Good morning.

May I ask if I could report all indicators in this graph, to launch a template with all of them.

Thank you very much and thank you for your interest.

Good afternoon.

Mladen, I have read many times and seeing your experience, you could help to locate this chart indicators ???

Thank you very much.

Files:

Add Crossing Alert

Mladen,

I have what I'm hoping is a simple request. Can you add an alert to the attached indicator as shown? I would like an option to have it alert on the open or closed candle. Thank you in advance for your help!!!

Files:

Hello please correct indicator is not displayed correctly, and still have to remove the warning

Files:
eurusdm1.png  75 kb
mhdmt_zt.mq4  10 kb

scorpion1428:
Hello please correct indicator is not displayed correctly, and still have to remove the warning

Same question as for lot of others : do you happen to have a non-decompiled source code of that indicator?

mladen:
Same question as for lot of others : do you happen to have a non-decompiled source code of that indicator?

no I do not have unfortunately

scorpion1428:
no I do not have unfortunately

Just in order to know : "MHDMT_XMA" and "MHDMT_GRAY_BELT" are needed too for that indicator in order to work

I think these

Files:

two-color signal line stochastic

Hello, could you help add color to signal line color_stochastic_v1.04d_4_nmc.mq4

Please someone do it ))

Purpose: add second color to signal line with №0 in color window.., please)

mladen:
Yes, that would fix it But I doubt that the results that you are used t would be what you expect it. For a test, just change -1 to +1 in those lines and try it out then

Thanks mladen