Coding help - page 296

airquest:
Hi, trying to make a corridor of price, based on corridor indicators by Mladen, I have a problem with it. It works on each timeframe, except the daily one, it shows only the upper line (see 2nd screenshot). Can someone tell me what is wrong ?

airquest

Try it out now : corridor_of_price_1.mq4

Files:

mladen:
airquest Try it out now : corridor_of_price_1.mq4

Thank you so much Mladen, this is good

Hello, I've got trouble with one feature. I'm trying to interpolate this indicator, but it doesn't work. Anyone can tell me what is wrong ? It would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Edit : reposted the indicator (wrong version).

airquest:
Hello, I've got trouble with one feature. I'm trying to interpolate this indicator, but it doesn't work. Anyone can tell me what is wrong ? It would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot. Edit : reposted the indicator (wrong version).

Try it out now : stochastic_of_hama_mtf_1.mq4

airquest:
Thanks a lot, Mladen. It works fine. I've made a step by step try and succeed process and I understand the error comes from the line for(int shift=0; shift=0; shift--), it works. Do you know why if I count the bars forward, the mtf function works, but not the interpolation, and if I count them backward, both works ?

It is because the values are interpolated from left to right (from oldest value to the newest)

If you invert the loop, then you still do not have the past values

mladen:
Try it out now : stochastic_of_hama_mtf_1.mq4

Thanks a lot, Mladen. It works fine. I've made a step by step try and success process and I understand the error comes from the line for(int shift=0; shift=0; shift--), it works. Do you know why if I count the bars forward, the mtf function works, but not the interpolation, and if I count them backward, both works ?

mladen:
It is because the values are interpolated from left to right (from oldest value to the newest). If you invert the loop, then you still do not have the past values

Sincerely thanks, I've learned a lot today.

Hi folks !

Could you please replace the standard ZIGZAG in this indicator (ZigZagZug)

with the ZigZagOpen attached ? ( Thank you again mrtools, YOU ROCK ! )

Cheers !

Files:

razo:
Hi folks !

Could you please replace the standard ZIGZAG in this indicator (ZigZagZug)

with the ZigZagOpen attached ? ( Thank you again mrtools, YOU ROCK ! )

Cheers !

Hi Razo,

This version should be using open price like ZigZagOpen.

Files:

Dear Sir CODER's GURU,

I appreciate a little HELP here, first let me explain the situation...........

This is my ConsoleTrend on a M15TF, the TOT represent the total of each currency under each buffer... (7 buffers).

I need to do this.....

1) How do I sort this buffers in finding the highest and the lowest value

2) Assign these highest and lowest to the respective pairings... for ORDERING (buying or selling)

As you can see currently NZD has the highest value and JPY has the lowest value..........

I would like to match these currency to open up an order BUY NZDJPY...

I have tried to place these values in an array, then sort the array in descending and ascending order using ArraySort function

but there is an error stating a constant expression required...

double values[];

int start()

values[7]={TOTGBP, TOTEUR, TOTUSD, TOTJPY, TOTAUD, TOTNZD, TOTCAD};

Could someone HELP me PLEASE.....

Your assistants is highly appreciated....

yours truly

AZRUL.....

Files: