Coding help - page 146

zigflip:
Please help modify my on-chart HA histo to show body only (open/close) - i am having trouble removing some buffers to remove black lines in high zoom levels:

Zigflip did this version without wicks, thing is the mtf is different, if you prefer the other can change it back its no problem.

mrtools:
Zigflip did this version without wicks, thing is the mtf is different, if you prefer the other can change it back its no problem.

i think I'd prefer the other, cos I got it on with a few other indicators and just wanted to drop in a replacement without having to rebuild the template. if it could be exactly the same but just a silent wick sort of thing? I think the high/loe is part of the calculation so is needed in the indicator but i just don't want it to show on the chart, but i like the blocky histo as I had it. thanks a lot

ps; the other thing is my one attached has the shift function, so another way to use it can be to shift it forward 4 bar, say for 4h on 1h, that acts in an ichi-kumo like way

mrtools:

have also remembered that's using the iCustom for Heiken Ashi. So here it is with alerts built in and saved as on, to give alerts on the mtf-histo version. This is the original(?) HA rather than MA variable versions.

Files:

zigflip:
have also remembered that's using the iCustom for Heiken Ashi. So here it is with alerts built in and saved as on, to give alerts on the mtf-histo version. This is the original(?) HA rather than MA variable versions.

Zigflip, this is the blocked mtf version of the original Heiken Ashi with the shifts added, and has alerts.

mrtools:
Zigflip, this is the blocked mtf version of the original Heiken Ashi with the shifts added, and has alerts.

wowowow! Thank you so so much!!! That is superbly awesome.

have a great weekend & god bless you!

Sorry for my stupid question: In "Qick Peply" I am able to insert images and Videos but I am not able to insert indicators. What is my mistake?

studbiol:
Sorry for my stupid question: In "Qick Peply" I am able to insert images and Videos but I am not able to insert indicators. What is my mistake?

It is not your mistake

You have to go to advanced mode in order to be able to attach other types of files (with "manage attachments" part). The Quick reply was probably inteded by the creators for a really quick replies in which no complicated attachments would be attached

Maybe I'm able to learn. ..... Here I try again.

Seems that it works now --- thank you!

Dear Mladen,

You posted once:

MA zones.mq4

MACD zones_cw.mq4

and they are really helpful.

Is there a possibility to change the attached indicator in the same way ----- showing in the chart window?

Files:

studbiol:
Maybe I'm able to learn. ..... Here I try again.

Seems that it works now --- thank you!

Dear Mladen,

You posted once:

MA zones.mq4

MACD zones_cw.mq4

and they are really helpful.

Is there a possibility to change the attached indicator in the same way ----- showing in the chart window?

studbiol

Here you go

There are some differences : trend filter doe not work OK in the multi time frame mode, and this one instead of drawing 3 color leaves an empty space where the trend filter draws gray area

Files:

mladen:
I did make some pivots with hours shift (offset) but in all of them I did not use an hourly shift for weekly or monthly pivots (in my opinion the difference that one gets is too small for a too complicated code that would be needed to collect weekly or monthly data with an hourly shift)

HI mladen

sorry for late response

if that is complicated to code what about attached two indicators weekly and monthly with time auto offset these indicators have historical line can you delete lines code and add lables with small lines and stick on right side of chart this will help too just tring to clean mess on chart

Thanks a lot

Files: