Coding help - page 81

mladen:
That is not Bollinger band - it is a series of different length moving averages. See Guppy MMA or this template from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173641/page2 Adjust the periods of averages used and you can get exactly what you have on that picture. The one from that link (the ma-1200.tpl) looks like this :

I am really grateful for your efforts Mr. Mladen , but i think those lines are not simple moving averages nor Guppy MMA , as the moving averages lines should be under the price when the price goes up , the opposite when the price goes down .

this is not what i see in the picture .

I made some clarifications on the picture to show how the width is getting wide when the price is flat , and narrow when the market is trending .

I hope i am not bothering you , this is because i trust you .

If i don't know how much professional you are Mr. Mladen , i wouldn't have asked you for the help .

Please accept my regards .

Thank you again for your great efforts .

Files:

Hello ,

Can you please flip the bands of the bollinger as shown in the attached chart ?

The white one is the normal bollinger bands , the red and blue are the bands of the flipped bollinger .

Thanks and sorry for the Inconvenience .

Files:
bb-flipped.jpg  80 kb

GainMoney:
Hello ,

Can you please flip the bands of the bollinger as shown in the attached chart ?

The white one is the normal bollinger bands , the red and blue are the bands of the flipped bollinger .

Thanks and sorry for the Inconvenience .

Can you provide math formula for it?

mladen:
Can you provide math formula for it?

Actually the one who provided this picture didn't give any information but only a picture .

What i can see from the picture is that he switched the upper bollinger band with the lower bollinger band and vice-versa .

the red band is the upper band , the blue band is the lower band .

I am sorry Mr. Mladen that i don't have enough information , but i am in need of your help .

My regards

picture1.bmp

Hi, Mr. Mladen or another.

Can you give me a script to calculate the distance between point A to point B, B to C and so on. to obtain the values ​​of the form:

a. the shortest distance between those points.

b. farthest distance between those points.

c. the average distance between the points (the distance is often the case).

I attach the indicator (which I got from this forum) and picture.

Files:
picture1.bmp  979 kb

Q_Mouze:
picture1.bmp

Hi, Mr. Mladen or another.

Can you give me a script to calculate the distance between point A to point B, B to C and so on. to obtain the values ​​of the form:

a. the shortest distance between those points.

b. farthest distance between those points.

c. the average distance between the points (the distance is often the case).

I attach the indicator (which I got from this forum) and picture.

Q_Mouze

What you are describing seems like a classical "traveling salesman" problem with some additions. Some more info on it (and how those problems are solved) you can find here : Travelling salesman problem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

mladen:
Q_Mouze What you are describing seems like a classical "traveling salesman" problem with some additions. Some more info on it (and how those problems are solved) you can find here : Travelling salesman problem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mladen after viewing the link you give me more confused.

I just want to calculate the distance between the peak-to-valley or valley to peak.

I want to get the three values ​​of the distance of the furthest, nearest and most common appear.

thanks b4.

Hi, i find this indicator interesting. It's a mtf psar version. But i have e problem. This indicator generated a great logfile. If i start my MT4 with this indicator and close MT4, so i have a logfile greater than 200 MB ore more. Can anyone fix this problem. THX!

parabolic_4tf.mq4

Files:

sgvg23:
Hi, i find this indicator interesting. It's a mtf psar version. But i have e problem. This indicator generated a great logfile. If i start my MT4 with this indicator and close MT4, so i have a logfile greater than 200 MB ore more. Can anyone fix this problem. THX! parabolic_4tf.mq4

Very good one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187 post # 10

mrtools:
Very good one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187 post # 10

Hi mrtools, now i found e better one! Thanks!