Coding help - page 776

Hi Guys!

can someone have a working version for this attached indicators or probably can code them to be able to work with the mt4 version  4.0 build 1170.

thanks in advance 

Mkurugenzi:

Hi Guys!

can someone have a working version for this attached indicators or probably can code them to be able to work with the mt4 version  4.0 build 1170.

Naguisa Unada:

Hi Naguisa!

I trust your well?

I want to appreciate yiour kind gesture and effort in heeding to my humble request i had made an the 3 inicators are wqorking well. 

If you dont mind me making another humble request, would you be gracious enough to look into this other 3 indicators am attcahing here and see if you enable it work with mt4 latest build since there neither attaching nor working.

Many thanks in advance.

Mkurugenzi:

If you dont mind me making another humble request, would you be gracious enough to look into this other 3 indicators am attcahing here and see if you enable it work with mt4 latest build since there neither attaching nor working.

Many thanks in advance.

Naguisa Unada:

Hi Naguisa!

thanks for your help, i appreciate.

But do kindly check both cumulative delta indicators for they seem not to show anything, there just blank.

are they working from your end if i may ask, kindly?

Mkurugenzi:

But do kindly check both cumulative delta indicators for they seem not to show anything, there just blank.

are they working from your end if i may ask, kindly?

It displays only from the present time to the future. Confirm it with the 1-minute time frame.

Naguisa Unada:

It displays only from the present time to the future. Confirm it with the 1-minute time frame.

okay, thanks alot.

@Naguisa Unada

I trust your well?

Kindly, would you be in a postion to look at this indicator and make it work for current mt4 build.

Actually, i got it from this forum but it seems its not working at all.

attached is the indicator and your generosity o this is appreciated in advance.

Regards.

Files:

Mkurugenzi:

Kindly, would you be in a postion to look at this indicator and make it work for current mt4 build.

Files:

I am not sure how to implement IMaOnArray for this. I think that is the solution? Can anyone help me get the moving average of the ADX for the histogram?

Thank you

Files: