Trade the News

Anyone has experience in using Tom Yeoman's trading manual to trade the manual (www.freedomforex.com)? I heard that his approach give almost 90% in winning trades.

Kindly share your thought about it...

Thanks

Yes,I am interested too.

arie:
Anyone has experience in using Tom Yeoman's trading manual to trade the manual (www.freedomforex.com)? I heard that his approach give almost 90% in winning trades.

Kindly share your thought about it...

Thanks

It smelled like a scam to me. June is filled up but then you can get in July. What happens to the members that enrolled in June or earlier? Something does not smell right.

Maji:
It smelled like a scam to me. June is filled up but then you can get in July. What happens to the members that enrolled in June or earlier? Something does not smell right.

Hai, sorry, I cant catch the meaning

Did you try to enroll before? In my understanding of your question, members enrolled in June or earlier perhaps already being under training for the news calls.

I know this guy, tom yeoman is very sincere, i bought his first forex CDs, it was full of informations. that got me interest in Forex. His email response time within a day. Although I did not enroll in his class, I believe it is a month to month training and trading with him live. I am not associate with him in any way. Thus, I cannot recomend his training session to anyone, since I havenot taking it. Just my two cents about Tom Yeoman..thanks

Does anyone know where I can find some free trading news guides / software? Thanks !