Cat Fx 50 exit systems - page 2

sepehr3point:
hi all

i just use trigger lines on M5 and exit

also exit on reverse signal

i dont know beter system

your helps will be useful

Hi,

Today, I put the LSMA14 on 5 minutes chart. It shows earlier signal than triggerline! . I then changed the LSMA to 7. This shows the best signal. Anyway, I will go on testing. But I think this stragety is really great for me:)

By the way what the settings of your triggerline?

Thanks

Shiningstar

Does anyone have the rules to this system? I would like to see them without having to read thru 500 pages of threads.

If so please post them.

droesparky:
Does anyone have the rules to this system? I would like to see them without having to read thru 500 pages of threads. If so please post them.

I have finished the 500 pages and had learned much more than the rules Good luck~!

Shiningstar

CatFx50 Guidelines

droesparky:
Does anyone have the rules to this system? I would like to see them without having to read thru 500 pages of threads. If so please post them.

Hi droesparky,

I will be posting a CatFx50 guideline document in a few days that describes the Cat system and signals.

Dave

thanks downunderdave40, ive read about 40 pages so far. and am scratching more then my head!

It starts out pretty darn simple and well Im not sure where its going from there.

I think nina still runs it very simple. but some have added complication to it.

some traders just cant stand simple ya know.

Oh well back to reading.

Just wanted to drop a comment on ShiningStars post #6 - well done! - very comprehensive!

You can use a multi-timeframe indicator and put it on your 30minute chart

reemul99:
Just wanted to drop a comment on ShiningStars post #6 - well done! - very comprehensive!

Thanks. That is just my note of the suggestions from our members when I was reading the thread. When I saw any suggestion, I will record on my note in case I will not find them later---such a long thread

Shiningstar

shiningstar:
Hi,

Today, I put the LSMA14 on 5 minutes chart. It shows earlier signal than triggerline! . I then changed the LSMA to 7. This shows the best signal. Anyway, I will go on testing. But I think this stragety is really great for me:)

By the way what the settings of your triggerline?

Thanks

Shiningstar

Shiningstar or anyone else,

How/ where do i get the LSMA indicator from? Or did you mean LWMA? Sorry for the novice question.

Regards

Bottleneck:
You can use a multi-timeframe indicator and put it on your 30minute chart

where i can get mtf indicator for exit