Reversal Trading System - page 99

kaveh Please Reply to My PM

Hi Kaveh

system also for USD JPN?

thx

kaveh:
Hi

See chat text and i said it before 100 times in paltalk.

Kaveh

kaveh,

paltalk....i dont know why lots people cant find your room including me.

so we never know what you have said, what we know only in this thread which you come here post your little words onec a week. but your words all the same is you earn how many pips .to be honest. nobody wants to know you earn how many pips, we just want to know how we can make pips by use your seceret system that your never show us.that is your freedom if you show us. but you ever said to help us in the first thread!till now , what happend? is there anybody benifit from your exist system you have post?

no one, just yourself.but i think, you earn pips not depend on the system you post, what i want to say, just rember what you said , hope we rich this year.

are you sure about that ?

not yet? go on.

maybe just one.

heaven2002:
maybe just one.

Hi

Are you OK????

i m ok

what is ok?

hi is the palltalk room on and how to find it

emadeed:
hi is the palltalk room on and how to find it

Hello emadeed,

If you read this thread from the beginning you'll know that paltalk room is no longer exist from months ago. You can find a reason why it was stopped and a recap of each session in this thread too. Do your homework first, ok?:)

Kevin would you mind adding your system to my website reporting of successful systems to be live tested? And if it succeeds will be use to trade for a living. I have 3 systems running right now. please email me. http://www.myfxreport.com