Reversal Trading System - page 97

hi, kaveh. cable today no signal appear, what you waiting for ?

COG indicator

hi kaveh and other members in this group. i would like to know more about the indicator "centre of gravity"(COG). i want to know whether this indicator repaint itself? once both the lines of this indicator cross showing an upward trend or downward trend, will it change soon when the market moves in the opposite direction? i want to know whether this indicator is a stable one which we can count on.

Devil2000:
Hi Kaveh,

Would you please tell us how to determine the trend? From your words above, I think it's an integral part of this system.

Thanks

Hi

Daily and H4 charts cofirm your trend.

Kaveh

miracleFX:
hi kaveh and other members in this group. i would like to know more about the indicator "centre of gravity"(COG). i want to know whether this indicator repaint itself? once both the lines of this indicator cross showing an upward trend or downward trend, will it change soon when the market moves in the opposite direction? i want to know whether this indicator is a stable one which we can count on.

Hi

COG direction show you trend.

Kaveh

Illusive FX market

Its bit illusive to forecast the trend, indicators at the least can provide hint yet the market is illusive. M.A cross overs may be useful in long trend but suffers large drawdown during see-saw market. Can anyone share a useful system that both works in see-saw and trending market?

expecting a specific answer

hi kaveh and other members in this forum,

thanx for ur reply. but my question is whether this indicator repaint itself. i mean whether the crossing of both lines in COG, except for the current one, would NOT have been there in real time or wut?

for example think that the green line crossed the red line giving an upward trend. but then if the price goes down suddenly, then will the green line that already crossed the red line will come down and look as if the green line hasnt crossed the red line.

hi,kaveh, how about these days signal about ADX?

GIVE US A PICTURE.

So, you use ADX in its default settings?

And at what TF?

Thanks

i fond this ADx SIGNAL' secrect!