Reversal Trading System - page 56

thanks Kaveh, but from reading the last 200 posts I know what the system is, Im just trying to work the zone levels for myself..

But from the informaton on this thread, the levels today are no where near how its explained to calculate them in the past?..

can you offer a simple way to do that please?

dynamicsoul:
thanks Kaveh, but from reading the last 200 posts I know what the system is, Im just trying to work the zone levels for myself..

But from the informaton on this thread, the levels today are no where near how its explained to calculate them in the past?..

can you offer a simple way to do that please?

Hi

Simply, middel of high and low day before just for more info please see on of the CHATROOM text .

Kaveh

kaveh:
Hi Guys

today ZONE of trading

BUY ZONE=1.2740-50

SELL ZONE=1.2880-90

Kaveh

Ive looked at all chat room text.. and I cant see how 2740-50 was simply the middle of the lows from 17th August

do you not mean 1.2840 for buy zone??

dynamicsoul:
Ive looked at all chat room text.. and I cant see how 2740-50 was simply the middle of the lows from 17th August do you not mean 1.2840 for buy zone??

Hi

Please see this chart.

Kaveh

Files:

Hi Guys

Try this ZONE when ASIA open.

BUY ZONE=1.2790-1.2800

SELL ZONE=1.2870-80

Kaveh

kaveh:
Hi Guys

BUY ZONE=1.2790-1.2800

SELL ZONE=1.2870-80

Kaveh

Hi Kaveh

The above levels are for Asia trade, Can you tell me the timings for Asia session? Like open what time and close wht time. Is it London or Japan market? Or is it south asian markets?

thnx

kev

kevmcfoster:
Hi Kaveh

The above levels are for Asia trade, Can you tell me the timings for Asia session? Like open what time and close wht time. Is it London or Japan market? Or is it south asian markets?

thnx

kev

Hi

Japan open markets.

Kaveh

I dont have that wierd spike down on my chart... does anyone else?..

but even if it is there isnt the blue line Iv shown the middle of the two lows?

Files:

kaveh:
Hi Guys

BUY ZONE=1.2790-1.2800

SELL ZONE=1.2870-80

Kaveh

Kaveh

I would say the new sell zone is 1.2910-20 and the new buy zone is 850-60 is this right?

I'm just wondering if anyone has taken the EA written by TaXiRaN any further. Kaveh's system has alot of merit and I was thinking that if it were combined with a stochastics indicator on a 1 min chart to just lock in 10-15 pips per trade, then it would be the makings of a solid system. In reviewing the parameters Kaveh provided, if one were looking just for a 10 - 15 pip per trade event, nearly all of the setups provided at least 10pips, 2 to 3 times per day. To capture 20-30 pips per day with a better than 90% probability of success could be quite profitable.

Alan