20 pips system - page 9

Thanks, newdigital .

This message from russian forum. Link Hier.

Tartan:
I am not suggesting to place any stop loss. If you want to have a stop place it somewhere outside (very outside) everything. If we do it so we wil probably have 2 profitable orders and will need to wait untill the price will be reversed o our side. Personally i like 10 pips more than 20 pips in this system. After 10 pips was taken I will lock stop loss by placing the other stop order instead of it.

Thanks ND.what can i say other than you are a special person.Have a good weekend my friend.

According to this system we will have good uptrend on EURUSD next week (if pending orders will be executed of course). And good price movement on the other pairs.

Will see.

hi newdigital

i'm following the system and as all u know the only problem with the system is stoploss.

u said we should use 200 or 120 or 70 stoploss for the orders for 20pips profit.ok.

but what about R/R.

sl=100!!

tp=20!!

beside this problem that we should solve it.i have a request from u:

it would be nice that u would post the EAs again.i mean so far we have many EA in this topic(english,russian,with alert,with trading ability and so on)and it makes the follwers of the system get confused.

please post all EA and the one that u use again.

thanks a million newdigital

mimi

I am using this EA. It is in English.

Alarm and drawing the lines only.

As to stop loss so we may have the following:

30 or 35 for example for EURUSD, GBPUSD,

40 or 45 for USDCHF,

and 50 or 55 for USDJPY.

Stop loss for the other pairs shouldbe not less than 100 or 120. 200 is the better one.

As I saw this system works for EURUSD and USDCHF with stop loss from 30 - 50. May be for GBPUSD as well.

But it should be tested of course.

It should be tested with different stop loss levels for all the pairs at least during the one month. We may speed this process up by using stop loss as 50 for example. But in this case the EURUSD, USDCHF and (may be) GBPUSD will be profitable only.

If we have stop loss 200 it will be Russian roulette.

If we have stop loss as 100 so it will not be profitable for many pairs.

So the decision may be the following:

- use stop loss as 200 which is very risky simetimes (but very profitable);

or

- use 50 for example and trade 2 or 3 pairs only (EURUSD, USDCHF and may be GBPUSD).

If we use stop loss as 200 we should estimate the future market condition to be sure that the price will rich the profit target in the near future. I will try to use tp 200 (M15) together with Ichimoku analysis (D1). If it works so it will be good system to produce the trading signals.

Files:
20prexp_1.mq4  4 kb

none

edited...........

Just some news: Igorad made EA for this system. I am backtesting it now and seems it will be improved.

eyVool newDigital & Igord

It is the EA created by Igorad.

I am trying to optimize it the second day already.

Any idea about improvements?

May be change stop orders on limit orders (buy stop on sell limit and sell stop onto buy limit for example)?

Files:

OffTopic : Thanks Igord & NewDigital