20 pips system - page 5

novafx99:
I am in the U.S. I applied the EA at 0 GMT and had nothing but losses using the automatic version, so it makes a big difference when it is applied.

Well i live in the U.S and i applied the E.A @ 0 GMT and it was success in all 4 majors.How about that?

Wow, that's what I call problem. Are you use the same EA guys? which broker? Maybe you should post your report so we can analyze it.

Guys, if I don't mistake this EA works base on previous day closing price, that is on 00.00 your MT4 time. Then add/substract 20 pips from that price as an entry level (zazor = 20). One hours after 00.00, it start to check the price. If the price is more than 25 pips away from the previous day closing price (zazor + 5), if above then put SELL STOP, if below then put BUY STOP. I think it similar to 10-pips-a-day strategy or big-ben strategy from other forum. The idea behind the strategy is when price start to move, it tends to going back to the 00.00 price at least once a day. Just my two cents

I want to prove my results.

It does not matter where you live.

You attach EA (anyone) in the evening. OK, GMT evening. To place the pending orders. And next day (next GMT day) the order will be opened (some of them).

Look at the GPBUSD.

It was the alarm about sell at the price 1.8817. It was in 18th of May in the GMT evening. I did not believe that price will rich this 1.8817 because the price was too far from this 1.8817. But look at the image: price was crossed all the lined, all the levels without any stopping. And it was 20 pips. Anyway. Irrespective of your living place. Look at the statement I posted some posts above: the sell stop order was executed and closed in profit just within 9 minutes (next GMT morning).

USDCHF.

18th of May in the GMT evening I place buy stop orders. It was not 00:00 GMT. Because if we have 00:00 GMT so it will be 3am next day in my MetaTrader. It should be day before. According to your broker's time for example. Day before, in the evening. I placed buy stop order at the price 1.2141. And it was opened next GMT/broker's server morning and it was closed within 7 minutes.

How is it possible to get loss?

Look at the image.

Impossible.

EURUSD.

Look at the image attached. I placed sell stop orders at 1.2748. It was 18th of may, GMT evening. It was 18th of May according to Broker's server time also. And it was closed in profit. Look at the image: how it was possibly to get loss? Impossible.

AUDUSD.

Look at the image: I placed sell stop order in 18th of May in GMT evening and in broker's server time evening as well. It was 0.7596. It was closed in profit: the sell stop order was opened in the next day (next GMT day and next Metatrader's day as well) and it was closed in profit within 12 minutes. It was impossible to get losses.

I placing the pending orders not in 00:00 GMT. Because the most brokers are having the next day aleady in that time.

The lines which you see in the images now are for the Monday.

Files:
gbpusd.gif  22 kb
usdchf_3.gif  23 kb
eurusd_4.gif  22 kb
audusd.gif  22 kb

newdigital:
I want to prove my results.

It does not matter where you live.

You attach EA (anyone) in the evening. OK, GMT evening. To place the pending orders. And next day (next GMT day) the order will be opened (some of them).

Look at the GPBUSD.

It was the alarm about sell at the price 1.8817. It was in 18th of May in the GMT evening. I did not believe that price will rich this 1.8817 because the price was too far from this 1.8817. But look at the image: price was crossed all the lined, all the levels without any stopping. And it was 20 pips. Anyway. Irrespective of your living place. Look at the statement I posted some posts above: the sell stop order was executed and closed in profit just within 9 minutes (next GMT morning).

USDCHF.

18th of May in the GMT evening I place buy stop orders. It was not 00:00 GMT. Because if we have 00:00 GMT so it will be 3am next day in my MetaTrader. It should be day before. According to your broker's time for example. Day before, in the evening. I placed buy stop order at the price 1.2141. And it was opened next GMT/broker's server morning and it was closed within 7 minutes.

How is it possible to get loss?

Look at the image.

Impossible.

EURUSD.

Look at the image attached. I placed sell stop orders at 1.2748. It was 18th of may, GMT evening. It was 18th of May according to Broker's server time also. And it was closed in profit. Look at the image: how it was possibly to get loss? Impossible.

AUDUSD.

Look at the image: I placed sell stop order in 18th of May in GMT evening and in broker's server time evening as well. It was 0.7596. It was closed in profit: the sell stop order was opened in the next day (next GMT day and next Metatrader's day as well) and it was closed in profit within 12 minutes. It was impossible to get losses.

I placing the pending orders not in 00:00 GMT. Because the most brokers are having the next day aleady in that time.

The lines which you see in the images now are for the Monday.

thanks newdigital

good explanation and pics.but a point:

u said in the post that u attached the EA in GMT eveningok.

but would u clarify what is the exact time or time-range for attaching the EA.

as far as i see ,attaching the EA in diffrent times(based on brouker's time server or not)has diffrents results.as the system seems very simple(by the EA)and profitable.please clarify the time range for the attaching the EA to have the best alerts(results)in order to place pending orders

thanks a million

mimi

@Newdigital

please take a look at the pic.thanks

i attached the EA in friday @GMT evening[after 6pm GMT] and as u can see in the pic the Ea ploted 1.2823 for placing BuyStop order for monday 22th May.

but in your pic the line is 1.2836.??

i think the problem caused by the attaching time!! .would u help me.

also i should emphasize on this question again:

would u mention what is the S/L in this strategy for the pending orders.

thanks

mimi

hi newdigital

besides above pic

i attached the EA on the MT3 charts as well(in friday @ GMT evening [ after 6pm GMT before 00:00 GMT) and here are the possible pending orders.in this case the orders are the same as yours that u have posted above.

Mimi,

It is not my system.

Tartan found this one page in Russian language, posted on his forum, created 3 EAs. There are no any author of this system mentioned anywhere.

I translated this page to the English and according to the vocabulary I understood that person who wrote this Russia page is very simple man. He mentioned time as 21 (not 9 pm, not 9 pm GMT). If he is simple (simple language) and if he said 21 so I understood that it is local time. As this page is in Russian so it is time of the capital of the country. That's all my thinking about it.

And 21 in capital of this country is 8 pm in my place. And 8 pm in my place is 5 pm GMT.

So I attach the EA at 5 or 6 pm GMT.

Here's the GMT time.

newdigital:
Mimi,

It is not my system.

Tartan found this one page in Russian language, posted on his forum, created 3 EAs. There are no any author of this system mentioned anywhere.

I translated this page to the English and according to the vocabulary I understood that person who wrote this Russia page is very simple man. He mentioned time as 21 (not 9 pm, not 9 pm GMT). If he is simple (simple language) and if he said 21 so I understood that it is local time. As this page is in Russian so it is time of the capital of the country. That's all my thinking about it.

And 21 in capital of this country is 8 pm in my place. And 8 pm in my place is 5 pm GMT.

So I attach the EA at 5 or 6 pm GMT.

Ok, 9 PM in Russia is 18:00 GMT or 2PM New York time. So, for all you fellow Americanos who may have trouble following all this time stuff(such as myself), turn it on at 2pm Eastern time.

Any other result about his thread?