How to LOCK/Encrypt EA - page 14

FseXy:
There is a mq4>dll METATRADER-TOOLKIT.COM

Funny how people who offer to decompile EX4 file also offer to convert MQ4 to DLL. Where's guarantee they won't simply steal your MQ4 code?

The only real way to protect your EA from decompiling is by making DLL with EA logics yourself.

TradeWynds:
How does one purchase one of your EAs?

You think someone who can make billions will sell their EA to anyone? Why sell if you can make tens of thousands using a cent account and $20, and then turn tens of thousands into billions?

TradeWynds:
How does one purchase one of your EAs?

Just send me an e-mail.

metexinvest@videotron.ca

Bongo

P.S.

Forex money is not going from my pocket.

I'm not broker, you are playing pocker with broker.

I've been contacted from someone that claims he can make the ex4 un-decompileable to the decompile software without a dll. Anyone knows how this is done?

If you decide to do anything outside of a DLL file and a web connection you might as well use nothing at all. Even an ex4 file is easily decompiled and they its trivial to edit out w/e protection you wanted.

What I did was write a dll, write a program so MT4 connects to my website. And it cross checks the account number the user is running the EA on with my database. It is a simple mysql database.

If you know how to use mysql, make a website, and edit simple c++.

Then I could always sell you my code. Or for the right price do it for you.

PM me.

InTrance:
I've been contacted from someone that claims he can make the ex4 un-decompileable to the decompile software without a dll. Anyone knows how this is done?

With the proper software it is possible to protect your programs from de-compulation without the latency of using dll files and or calls to protect your work.

When a person runs a decompiler against your software this is what they get instead.

Pheniox:
With the proper software it is possible to protect your programs from de-compulation without the latency of using dll files and or calls to protect your work.

When a person runs a decompiler against your software this is what they get instead.

This is half the truth, newer versions of the decompiler should overcome it...

How much harder is it to decompile dll together with ex4?

Shinigami:
How much harder is it to decompile dll together with ex4?

without encryption pretty easy, encryption only makes it harder and some encryptions make it very hard...

InTrance:
without encryption pretty easy, encryption only makes it harder and some encryptions make it very hard...

How does one encrypt a DLL file?

I still come to the same conclusion: if you don't want your EA stolen, don't share it. In any way.

Shinigami:
How does one encrypt a DLL file? I still come to the same conclusion: if you don't want your EA stolen, don't share it. In any way.

Hi Shini,

There are many ways to make a DLL. There is software out there (and that my programmer used) to make my DLL who are as good as un-crackable.

I say as good as un-crackable because the moment software runs it can be cracked.

But to crack these kind of DLL's you need a top hacker. And even for him it will take weeks to crack it. So if he has no interest in trading or MT4 platforms etc. he is going to ask money. Serious money that most traders who ask to crack an EA with DLL don't want to pay because otherwise they would not have asked it to crack in the first place.

But even if you have this kind of DLL the programmer needs to be smart enough so that the cracker would not find a simple solution to "educate" the EA so that it does not need to look to some parts of code of the DLL. This does not mean that they have cracked your system or know the way it works. But they can run it without any problems and without a key. But makes it impossible that they can start to sell it.

Friendly regards..iGoR

PS. One of those DLL protections is so genious that everytime you reboot your pc the DLL completaly re-writes itself.