Firebird EA - page 3

goldensight:
I wonder if and when you go live with this EA you might consider starting with microlots in order to better handle the margin etc? Of course demo it on microlots first. Is there a respected MT4 broker that has microlots, do you know by chance? cheers

Hi Goldensight!

This is the one: http://neuimex.com/

Cheers!

to Hendrick,

what time in relation to GMT you use for auctions ?

to Hendrick,

what time in relation to GMT you use for auctions ?

Oligarh:
to Hendrick, what time in relation to GMT you use for auctions ?

the same question I have , too.

GMT +6 ?

Have you tested it running 24 hours?

Thanks

its insane. im using a diff version thats been working great on a live account. the one your using opens way too many orders and doesnt follow guidelines like open every 15 or 20 pips. unless you use a very big percentage you will blow up and trust me this is from experience. it made me 20$ in 1 night and shorted the usd/cad way too many orders and i had no margin left and it started closing orders left and right.

im using the version 63 with a 0.3 percent on the 15 min chart with a pip step of 15 and increasement of 0.4.

tp is 15 pips and stop loss is 200.

its been working great so far. tweak it around and see what works for you. a longer time frame and bigger percentage means less trades but more certain. if you are conservative id use 30 min with 0.3 or 0.4 percent. less trades but better chances of a reversal and they will come out winners.

ive already imlpemented the ea in my live account. its only 50$ but its up to 60.59 as of right now.

i recommend 30 min chart with 0.3 or 0.4 . its less chances youl blow up your account.

haubentaucher:
the same question I have , too.

GMT +6 ?

Have you tested it running 24 hours?

Thanks

GMT +2. Running 24 hours.

Hendrick:

Thanks a lot !

Hendrick:

I understood that you in tuning had cleaned trade from 8 to 16 and trade 24 hours?

Am I right?

boxingislife:
its insane. im using a diff version thats been working great on a live account. the one your using opens way too many orders and doesnt follow guidelines like open every 15 or 20 pips. unless you use a very big percentage you will blow up and trust me this is from experience. it made me 20$ in 1 night and shorted the usd/cad way too many orders and i had no margin left and it started closing orders left and right.

im using the version 63 with a 0.3 percent on the 15 min chart with a pip step of 15 and increasement of 0.4.

its been working great so far. tweak it around and see what works for you. a longer time frame and bigger percentage means less trades but more certain. if you are conservative id use 30 min with 0.3 or 0.4 percent. less trades but better chances of a reversal and they will come out winners.

ive already imlpemented the ea in my live account. its only 50$ but its up to 60.59 as of right now.

i recommend 30 min chart with 0.3 or 0.4 . its less chances youl blow up your account.

Can you post me a set-file for the 15M and 30M? TIA!

boxingislife:

Does anyone have version 63 of this EA. The current one opens too many positions If someone could post a link to any documentation on this EA I'd be greatful.