EA BAsed on Heiken ASHI - page 20

ripefx:
The Double HAS EA has errors, just download it and try to run it in the new MT4 builds.

Here is a version compatible with new mt4 : double_heiken_ashi_ea_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Here is a version compatible with new mt4 : double_heiken_ashi_ea_nmc.mq4

Thanks a lot Mladen, i got it loaded, but i found that the EA does not close the order on trend change, i've been trying to learn a little of programming, and i changed a couple of lines.

I thought by changing this..

instead of if (cl_slowtrendNow>0 && cl_fasttrendNow>0 && cl_fasttrendPre<0)

using if (cl_fasttrendNow>0 && cl_fasttrendPre<0)

this would close the order on fasttrend change, and not both HAS change but it does not close the order on real account.

Does the EA has a "range tolerance" or something like that? any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Files:

ripefx:
Thanks a lot Mladen, i got it loaded, but i found that the EA does not close the order on trend change, i've been trying to learn a little of programming, and i changed a couple of lines.

I thought by changing this..

instead of if (cl_slowtrendNow>0 && cl_fasttrendNow>0 && cl_fasttrendPre<0)

using if (cl_fasttrendNow>0 && cl_fasttrendPre<0)

this would close the order on fasttrend change, and not both HAS change but it does not close the order on real account.

Does the EA has a "range tolerance" or something like that? any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Ripefx, if you set ShowAlerts to true it should show you an error why the trade was not closed, also looking at your chart picture the slow Ha was still in a downtrend,.

Thank you MrTools

But I thought by changing these lines on buy and sell sections...

Original Code: if (cl_slowtrendNow<0 && cl_fasttrendNow0)

Change: if (cl_fasttrendNow0)

by my understanding this should close the order on a fast trend change, and not to wait until the slow trend changes..right?

because it did not worked.. the pic had the modified EA to close on fast trend change.

By the way, after the close of the order it should re enter when conditions are meet right?

Thank you for your time

Kind Regards

ripefx:
Thank you MrTools

But I thought by changing these lines on buy and sell sections...

Original Code: if (cl_slowtrendNow<0 && cl_fasttrendNow0)

Change: if (cl_fasttrendNow0)

by my understanding this should close the order on a fast trend change, and not to wait until the slow trend changes..right?

because it did not worked.. the pic had the modified EA to close on fast trend change.

By the way, after the close of the order it should re enter when conditions are meet right?

Thank you for your time

Kind Regards

Ripefx, yeah it should close the order then, are you getting any errors or alerts when the trade should be closing?

mrtools:
Ripefx, yeah it should close the order then, are you getting any errors or alerts when the trade should be closing?

MrTools,

No Msgs, or errors for now, it did close the order, but id does it too late (for me), pics...

MrTools,

The Double HAS EA, last week was "tricked" several (7 or so) times on real acc. It open orders on a 6 or 7 pips spike then price retraces and trend changes....boom they got me...

i have a demo acc. same broker and it fell in to that just 3 times

I have another demo with diff broker and it got tricked 2 times.

I don't know if it is a data feed manipulation, some alien DLL library hacking tools brokers have...i just don't get it.

So I hope you don't mind i used some lines from the EA, and put them in another panel indicator that i found, looks good BUT i was trying to use the Heiken Ashi Smoothed + alerts 2.mq4 and i just dont know how to call the Heiken Ashi Smoothed + alerts 2.mq4 indicator from the HAS Panel

Please Help, and thanks again for your time.

Kind Regards.

Why i'm trying to use other HA indicator... Pics 1 and 2

Second Pic... there is some difference, thats why i'm trying to call the HAS indicator with 21-2-3-2 settings

MrTools,

This is the first "error" or the EA was tricked to close the order....this week

Files:

You can try this Heiken Ashi EA on a demo, maybe it does what you want. The downloadable version is free.