EA BAsed on Heiken ASHI - page 5

the most simple Ea with HEIKEN ASHI SMOOTHED

Hello, nice day! (sorry my bad Engl.)

Alex here, and i'am newbie with mq4/EA. I want to create "the most simple Ea" with Heiken ashi Smoothed (not only indicator ), but a simple EA that operate the same pair long&short using 1minute time frame (or max 5 min) with this criteria :

...go buy with the first "10seconds convalidate blu candle"

...close buy with the first "10second convalidate red candle"

...go short with the first "10seconds convalidate red candle"

...close short with the first "10second convalidate blu candle"

can someone help me ? Thanks 1000

Regards, ALEX

Ps: i'am attach. the simple indicator that want to used with the criteria above.... bye

I moved your post to the thread with few EA based on Heiken Ashi indicator.

newdigital:
I moved your post to the thread with few EA based on Heiken Ashi indicator.

Ok, thanks...

any development on this?

I am very2 interested in the making of the Heiken Ashi to be an EA. but the one i'm using is Heiken Ashi Kuskus2 for manual trade. Is it really possible to create an EA based on the changing colors of Heiken Ashi? Meaning that trading automatically based on the changing of colors of Heiken Ashi? For me, I think that with just that, we can generate profit anytime.. anyone can prove me wrong? hehe

Heiken ashi smoothed-2

I modified to use alert for this. it forcely works alert function.

if haHigh and haLow/2 is passed by current price,

alert will be happening on MT4...

line=(haHigh+haLow)/2;

primi=(Bid+Ask)/2;

but I actually want to change this to simple alert like when chart colour change,, i mean if trend change.

richx7:
I backtested auto fx hano in a 4hr chart this week with the enclosed zipped settings for 200 pips profit. MT4 v1.96 has a visual mode where you can step thru the trade when testing if it is on. The screen shows HA MA 20 periods, the channels, and awesome is at the bottom .

Never (forward) tested the EA but I guess any other HAS is better than the Steinitz one.

Lots of peeps want HAS in an EA still....

Files:
has-.jpg  167 kb

Ha ea

I am a novice or even less than that in MQl programmaing .

The attached HA EA has been derived by me from anaother which uses a host of other indicators. Thanks to its creator.

The attached EA just does what most of us want . It buys and sells when the color of HA changes red to blue and blue to red.

But it has flaw. When you start the EA it buys or sells depending upon the color of HA immediately ( for the first time).In that case the trade may start in teh middle of a trend or at the end of it causing small profits or even losses , in the first trade. If you opt for Trailing profit , then also it opens a trade immediately once your trailing stop loss is hit. Hope somebody removes that problem. Else it does fine.

Do I Have HA EA set correctly?

Thanks for the EA. I have it loaded, however in the top left it says the following;

Trading Times - Not used. ( Changed to false so I can run 24/7)

HA Direction - None

Trade Trigger - None

Close Trigger None

Im in NY time zone trading this on a demo with FXDD. Thanks for your help.

BlueWhale:
Thanks for the EA. I have it loaded, however in the top left it says the following;

Trading Times - Not used. ( Changed to false so I can run 24/7)

HA Direction - None

Trade Trigger - None

Close Trigger None

Im in NY time zone trading this on a demo with FXDD. Thanks for your help.

Change the hours to 0 and 24 instead of 8 and 16.

Chnage the stop loss to false and also traget profit and trailing stop to false.

Only keep the HA entry and HA exit to true.

thank you fsexy,It's my who take on.