Universal MA Cross EA - page 122

Mntiwana for the tema iCustom since the price is hard coded into the indicator maybe try changing the iCustom call to

FastMACurrent = iCustom(s_symbol,TimeFrame,"TEMA",FastTemaPeriod,0,1);

SlowMACurrent = iCustom(s_symbol,TimeFrame,"TEMA",SlowTemaPeriod,0,1);

and

FastMACurrent = iCustom(s_symbol,TimeFrame,"TEMA",FastTemaPeriod,0,0);

SlowMACurrent = iCustom(s_symbol,TimeFrame,"TEMA",SlowTemaPeriod,0,0);

Mntiwana for the tema iCustom since the price is hard coded into the indicator maybe try changing the iCustom call to

FastMACurrent = iCustom(s_symbol,TimeFrame,"TEMA",FastTemaPeriod,0,1);

SlowMACurrent = iCustom(s_symbol,TimeFrame,"TEMA",SlowTemaPeriod,0,1);

and

FastMACurrent = iCustom(s_symbol,TimeFrame,"TEMA",FastTemaPeriod,0,0);

SlowMACurrent = iCustom(s_symbol,TimeFrame,"TEMA",SlowTemaPeriod,0,0);

Dearest MRTOOLS,

thanks for the help,i replaced that 4 lines in EA code icustom.............tried with ecn broker true and false all two,...use hour trade to false but mentioned start time 0 and end time 24,rest is default,still it is not taking/executing any trade.....please also check the TEMA indicator that is attached in above post,thanks.

regards

universalma_cross_ea__ecn_1.08_nmcmod-tema1.mq4

Mr, Tools, Mladen..

Could you please add a fourth MA on the EA, please

The reason for this Christmaspresentrequest is:

Per say, we have a 15 min chart with a 5 and 10 ema cross, and adding a 20 and 40 ema cross as filter would be like using a 5 and 10 EMA in 1 Hour chart,

I did put the third EMA with values of 30, 35 and 40, but test fail due to the cross confirmation of a fourth EMA,

If is not too much to ask for please add the fourth MA to the EA....

Happy Holidays!!

Kind Regards.

Hi Mladen and Tool

If the three Exit Options are set as False, the EA keeps placing new orders at the same time closing profitable trades with the trailing stop option 1. I find this method profitable by using the EA in multiple trending pairs. However, I find the EA places more than one buy or sell orders. Is it possible to prevent the EA from placing buy/sell order if there is already a buy/sell order exist. If possible can you please make the changes as above.

Thanks

​smartconnect

smartconnect:
Hi Mladen and Tool

If the three Exit Options are set as False, the EA keeps placing new orders at the same time closing profitable trades with the trailing stop option 1. I find this method profitable by using the EA in multiple trending pairs. However, I find the EA places more than one buy or sell orders. Is it possible to prevent the EA from placing buy/sell order if there is already a buy/sell order exist. If possible can you please make the changes as above.

Thanks

​smartconnect

Hi smartconnect,

did you tried .....max open trade=1......in EA property

Hi smartconnect - If you are trading on multiple pairs and time frames, have you changed the magic number ? Otherwise it gets confused and places trades on pairs and time frames that it is doing in one, to all the others. Or did I misunderstand the issue ?

Hi all, I added the 2 Moving Average in the Bigger time frame but I haven't not test it yet.

tofu69:
Hi all, I added the 2 Moving Average in the Bigger time frame but I haven't not test it yet.

Thanks Tofu69... will run tests ASAP

tofu69:

This modification looks very nice. But one Thing is missing...

Is it possible to add a code which allow me to close all orders at the days end? Currently there is only a function which Close all orders before Weekend....

Many thanks for the great work.

Can anyone help me?