Universal MA Cross EA - page 35

This is a great EA. Having fantastic results!

Hello,

This is really good to hear. Would you mind posting your set file and what pairs/time frames you are trading?

Regards,

Jeff

Forexmaster01:
This is a great EA. Having fantastic results!

How do we add in MACD, and less other conditions?

thanks dave

thank you very much for this EA, it is profitable.

please share your setting....

ekaanugeraha:
thank you very much for this EA, it is profitable.

why not you share your setting here bro...??

I realy appreciate it and maybe not only me...

tcl:
why not you share your setting here bro...?? I realy appreciate it and maybe not only me...

not profitable in short time.i only use it since march

i just use general cross ema 5 and 20. with pair usd/jpy.

at april and may there is lot of loss trade. at june and July profit almost 20%.it's enough for me thought,

the setting is not really important.

your consistency is the most critical. Just be discipline and follow your own rule.

ekaanugeraha:
not profitable in short time.i only use it since march

i just use general cross ema 5 and 20. with pair usd/jpy.

at april and may there is lot of loss trade. at june and July profit almost 20%.it's enough for me thought,

the setting is not really important.

your consistency is the most critical. Just be discipline and follow your own rule.

Hi,Ekaanugeraha

ema 5 and 20 is very simialr to the bagovino's method. His method uses ema 5 and 12, and a RSI 21 (someone uses RSI 14)filter at 50 level. For daily trading, it is a relative efficent way. I wonder if anyone would add a RSI filter to this ea, maybe it will be more profitable.

best regards

Donchian & RC Allen

Hi everybody, if im not wrong 5, 20, 60 is Donchian MA & 4, 9, 18 is RC. Allen MA from his Book - "How to make a fortune in Comodities"

my universal ma cross don't open any trade

Hi,

My universal ma cross don't open any trade

the smiley is ok, others EA are working, but this one not, i've 'old tick' in the journal message.

i try this EA with NorthFinance FX Pro.

Anyone have an idea ?

Thanks.

I just backtested this EA using non default settings and it trades wrong. See my set file and screenshot. Tested on 4H USDJPY. Was one made with MACD filter?