FX Scalper PX4 - page 2

strange... this is mine for the cad, same TF too.

Files:
px4-fx1.gif  7 kb

Cause I have different settings ... GBPUSD with 1k starting capital made 130 000 000 after one year... but the modelling quality is very bad - only 28%. I think that there is some catch in this EA... is it allowed by brokers to use such a fast EA ?

Files:

arh cool, what settings did you change in the "inputs"?

I'm not sure if it's allowed or not, I would presume there would be heaps of slippage in some brokers.

optimize what? the SL's, TP's? trailstops? can you be more specific?

Just try to optimize it and you will get several interesting settings on different TFs.

Roets can you please tell me which broker are you using to play this method... because many times this sys would keep the position opened oly for several minutes and it would be considered as scalping which is as far as I know forbidden by most of the brokers. also what is the tolerance of the slippage, beacuse it is not extern type ?

I found this quote in another thread about scalping, though I cannot verify whether or not it's true. FXDD currently offers the metatrader v. 3.86... Hope it helps.

firedave:
Well, I know FxDD is allowing scalping trade, but their MT4 platform still on beta test. How about IBFX ? Sorry can't help you much

But the PX4 is in MQL4 and we even don't have its code so we need a broker that has MT4 and allows scalipng :P

HUGE LOSS this month!!!!

if you test this 'secret code' using the most recent market data (April), it consistently produces LOSSES for all pairs this month.

it is not true... which TF are you testing on ? I have the latest data and it produces tremendous profits ?