Dlm 1.1 - page 2

kumawat:
Hi faifarni,

thanks for you statement. i was also trading this EA in mini live account with Micro lot .05 minilot ( $500). It is a very good EA but i was stucked on 28th in news time. and now carring high loss in that trade. i think we need to find a solution how long to and upto what loss we have to carry such loss trade.

Problem is we accumulate profits in many trade and one opposite move of 300 pip will finish all profits.

if we find some where some stop loss/ cut loss stragety in this system . it will be a greate EA.

Kumawat,

My account also took a huge hit after that news release during the weekend/monday. Now, on my live account, I only trade this ea on non major news days and I also make sure all trades are closed by friday close to be safe from any weekend news releases. I think this ea has huge potential but I don't think it's safe to run automatic 100% of the time....

faifarni:
Here's my preset. It's run on 15min chart of eurusd...

Hi Nick, thank you for the reply. All the best for you

Kumawat, My account also took a huge hit after that news release during the weekend/monday. Now, on my live account, I only trade this ea on non major news days and I also make sure all trades are closed by friday close to be safe from any weekend news releases. I think this ea has huge potential but I don't think it's safe to run automatic 100% of the time....

hmm...

then we should stop and force closed this EA at 8.25 EST and continue 20.00 EST to avoid news ?

Hi,

to check the news:

http://www.forexfactory.com/index.php?page=calendar

bye

felix

The problem of this EA is the same of all others EA's. BIG news and big moves like this one on gbp/usd and eur/usd crash your account very fast.

Fast_cris

Problem getting EA's to operate..

I can get the EA's into my MT4 EA folder but can't get them to function. I AM new to this so I'm sure it's something very simple. I just can't figure it out. I know that other EA's that I am experimenting with are .ex4 files. The EA's from this forum aren't (or rather...they don't show up in my folder that way). Can someone please help? Thanks in advance.

Steve

Files: