Cross! - page 6

aurorau,

I changed it according to your idea.

I changed indicator improved by increase for alert.

It is the image with default settings.

Files:

newdigital:
aurorau,

I changed it according to your idea.

I changed indicator improved by increase for alert.

It is the image with default settings.

Newdigital, You ROCK!!, You ROCK!!! ......Millions THANKS.

Exactly what I want..

Newdigital, id like an indicator that make a histogram of 3 pairs of MAs crossing.

For example:

pair 1: 10 ema and 20 ema

pair 2: 10 sma and 20 sma

pair 3: 10 wma and 20 wma

so when 3 pairs are up, histogram turns lime green but if only 2 are up then it turns dark green.

same for short. 3 pairs down = red 2 pairs down = orange

there is any indicator wich can do exactally like that? if no you can make it? or asking anyone to do? please! please! really want that!

giraia_br:
Newdigital, id like an indicator that make a histogram of 3 pairs of MAs crossing.

For example:

pair 1: 10 ema and 20 ema

pair 2: 10 sma and 20 sma

pair 3: 10 wma and 20 wma

so when 3 pairs are up, histogram turns lime green but if only 2 are up then it turns dark green.

same for short. 3 pairs down = red 2 pairs down = orange

there is any indicator wich can do exactally like that? if no you can make it? or asking anyone to do? please! please! really want that!

Sorry giraia_br, I am not a coder. I can code of course but I takes long time for me. It is the better to ask somebody else.

coders guru is missed? i am not seeing he anymore.

thanks

Is there any JMA crossover signal arrow?

Moving average envelope color cross

Hi,

Does anyone have a version of moving average envelopes which change color up/down ? and also detect crossover of over envelope ?

Thanks !

Env with color changing on slope.

Hi, I also search for Env with color changing. It is something like this, when the degree >2 (blue color), -2 < degree < 2 (yellow color), degree < -2 (red color). Hope someone will help us.

leeb:
Hi,

Does anyone have a version of moving average envelopes which change color up/down ? and also detect crossover of over envelope ?

Thanks !

Not sure about color but you will find indicator placing arrows on MA envelope crossing here.

Also look at this tread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235

increase:
Try this

I have used this indicator.

Hard time. Indicator is cheating you 1 bar ahead and re-paints.

BEST WISHES,

NEW TRADER