Indicator help needed please!!!

Hi Programmers,

Can any of you make me a triangle indicator.

It should draw and show triangles in price, with adjustable look back barrs.

The lines should not be infinite but only show the triagle.

also not change when triangles break out. keeps drawing new triangles, show past triangles, and also give allerts please.

Thank you.

Anyone

Hi !

is anyone trying this for me please?

FX-Hedger:
Hi ! is anyone trying this for me please?

Some people celebrated Easter one week ago. The other people (incl me and Igorad) are having the Easter today. So what can i say? wait until monday.

Here is a document

newdigital:
Some people celebrated Easter one week ago. The other people (incl me and Igorad) are having the Easter today. So what can i say? wait until monday.

OK, I hope you guys had a good Easter.

Please find attached a document on triagle and how to use it.

Please make me an indicator that colours the the last 1/3rd of the triangle.

I hope someone will help.

Thanks.

Files:

Thank you..

Hi !

Just a riminder to all you super programmers..

I realy need this indicator.

Thank you.

Triangle trading

Any programmer out there... can make me a triangle showing indicator please?

LOL! I'm not a super programmer, but I'll try. BTW, I didn't even look at your manual yet, so don't get your hopes up.

Ok... That kinda indicator would be useless. Use your brain! It's the ultimate in pattern recognition. Anyways, all a triangle does is it gives you a visual representation of the point where the market is least volatile. Use bollinger bands instead. Or learn how to plot 2 lines really fast. Lower highs and higher lows is what forms the triangle. There are two other right angle triangle patterns, but I'll leave that up to you to figure out.

If you would like, you can visit babypips.com for a good read. I'm assuming you're new to forex. Also, stop by my site at http://4xjournal.blogspot.com.

ch33z3:
Ok... That kinda indicator would be useless. Use your brain! It's the ultimate in pattern recognition. Anyways, all a triangle does is it gives you a visual representation of the point where the market is least volatile. Use bollinger bands instead. Or learn how to plot 2 lines really fast. Lower highs and higher lows is what forms the triangle. There are two other right angle triangle patterns, but I'll leave that up to you to figure out. If you would like, you can visit babypips.com for a good read. I'm assuming you're new to forex. Also, stop by my site at http://4xjournal.blogspot.com.

Hi ch33z3, how's it coming along?

I visited your blog and it's comforting I'm not the only newbie around these parts.

moneyline

I need more quantitatively approach...

Hi fx-hedger,

did u used this style of trading lively? if did, how many percent the accuracy of this style, since i read in pdf that the disadvantages is so many falsebreak in it....

If this style of trading profitable enough, i'll try to help you develop the EA....

Jbu,

Ferdi.