Forex Freeway - page 18

I used to have that camarilla indicator for mt4 but it got lost in the shuffle, could you post if for me? Thanks

dirk:
Hi guys , i am using camarilla as confort , what do you thing ?

Sure, here's a few:

camarilladt3 shows cams for the current and previous days. It has the Monday fix. It's good for manual backtesting. You need to set it according to the timeframe you're using. For instance default setting works on the 15 min tf. To make it work on the 5min, you need to change the time to 5:55 to get the closing time off a candle that starts @ 5:55.

The other one is new, just found it on www.spreadtrade2win.com/forum , it seems to have all bells and whistles built in it.

Files:

Much obliged Daniel!

Hi ,received this alert short from freeway on eurgbp down

Files:
eurgbp_2.gif  42 kb

To me you could have even shorted on H3 SHORT line. The 4th lane was red, so the trend is down. Your risk isn't big and the profit could be much bigger. I use FF to stay in a trade rather than enter.

Thanks for suggestion Danyel.

So here i can go long from now ? correct ?

thanks

Files:
euro.gif  53 kb

Not for me. I missed the entry long. My goal now is to get 30$ per minilot per day, so I need exact entries. Here's mine. I have different cam levels to yours.

Files:
euro_1.gif  55 kb
settings.jpg  215 kb

Hello everyone,

Just my 2 cents, trying to go for small short gains is the surest way to lose in the long run!!

If a trade is good for 50-100pips and you try to get out with small gains of 20 pips, you are not making money when a opportunity arises.

In the wise words of Larry Williams,, the secret to short term trading is the shorter your time frame of trading , lesser your gains.

Cheers

radicalmoses:
Hello everyone,

Just my 2 cents, trying to go for small short gains is the surest way to lose in the long run!!

If a trade is good for 50-100pips and you try to get out with small gains of 20 pips, you are not making money when a opportunity arises.

In the wise words of Larry Williams,, the secret to short term trading is the shorter your time frame of trading , lesser your gains.

Cheers

Perhaps in many ways you are right, but look at it this way:

If a system provides a certain probability of producing a trade that will go your way without hitting the stop loss, then it is the issue of how far it will go. The chances of continuing without a retrace (at least) grow smaller as your trade profit grows. Therefore, your higher probability trades are the ones that lend less pips. It is best money wise and emotion wise to take high probability trades and compound the result. I know it is difficult to let go of a trade that goes your way, and if you can't stand seeing that, you may want to close half of the position on, say, 30 pips, and let the other half run. Here stands another issue of choosing a method of staying in a trade. Where is enough, where do I finally exit?

Here's a link to a post by Rob Walton, who has been trading successfully for years and most of the time trades small and compounds his profits.

http://www.spreadtrade2win.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12431&highlight=compounding#12431

Also, check out my recent post on greed and discipline in my blog:

http://flyingmoney.blogspot.com/

cci

- check the cci numbers if theyr too close to oversold/overbought then trade smaller and more careful

boxingislife,

do u have some links or documentation about cci. i cannot undeerstand about oversold and overbought

thanks