Forex Freeway - page 16

MIG:
Hey Daniel,

Have been playing around with the freeway for the last couple of days but have just started trying it with Murrey Math. What settings do you set the Murrey Math Lines F to??

Cheers!!

Mike

default. didn't change a thing.

close to 180 pips today

focusing mainly on the freeway and the demark trendlines also checking 15min and 1h charts for the trend and price action. my first day applying this strategy and its amazing lets hope everyday i make the same profit as today

thank you desoft and others

Hi boxingislife

Congrates.

Pls can you write here stragety and pairs and timings of trade. Like Target Profit Stoploss etc.

Today's entries on MM for euro and cable. We all know the outcome

Files:
5min1.gif  19 kb
5min2.gif  19 kb

kumawat:
Hi boxingislife

Congrates.

Pls can you write here stragety and pairs and timings of trade. Like Target Profit Stoploss etc.

ill try i mostly trade between 8am est and 3-4pm est and i work then too so its hard to work, trade and post here. but ill deff do my best but if i were you id also practice it on your own because all i did was read the thread and practice and i got it down pretty good

DanielTyrkiel:
My rules are:

Take trades only in the direction of the 4h 50CCI

Buy on 0/8 or lower, sell on 8/8 or higher

Thanks for posting your screenshots. Those really help us see what you see However, I'm a bit confused with the shots that you posted for EURUSD & GBPUSD. The criteria for the 4h 50CCI exists to Buy but the murray math parameters are not true. The MM is higher than the 0/8 level. Could you please shed some more light on these trades?

TIA,

dee

edit: Daniel, disregard, I see you must have entered earlier in the day at the light blue line and not where the "current" market price is.

deeforex:
edit: Daniel, disregard, I see you must have entered earlier in the day at the light blue line and not where the "current" market price is.

That's true. I rarely take screenshots exactly at the moment of taking a trade. In fact I only take them, because these MM lines change the history a bit and I do it to keep a record of it.

If somebody could replace the MA values in the freeway with the MM lines in the different timeframes, I think that would be a great roadmap.

Daniel,

do I read it right that there is a long signal in eur/usd at around 7:00 am gmt?

I took it. And I agree about the MM lines. I wish I could programm

DanielTyrkiel:
I took it. And I agree about the MM lines. I wish I could programm

I took profit at +24 on this one.

Nice signal.