Forex Freeway - page 10

don.gading:
Just had a closer look and unfortunately thats not it. there are ma's in the code, fib sequence and their numbers show on the columns to correspond with the ma on the chart if you plot it, for each time frame. They show up with object description unticked

You are speaking of the moneymap indicator. It's not the Forex Freeway. The Freeway is based on the 50 CCI on multiple timeframes. The moneymap can be found on MoneyTec.

Can't display all the bar.

DEsoft,

Thank you so much for your wonderful system My chart can't display all 4 bars.

I have to compress the chart to get all 4 bars. After a while , it would shrink to 1 bar.

Files:
freeway.jpg  103 kb

Use Chart Shift

tom_faggin:
DEsoft,

Thank you so much for your wonderful system My chart can't display all 4 bars.

I have to compress the chart to get all 4 bars. After a while , it would shrink to 1 bar.

Tom

Use Chart Shift on your tool bar. It has a red arrow pointing to the left.

Patrick

phaerko:
Tom

Use Chart Shift on your tool bar. It has a red arrow pointing to the left.

Patrick

Thank you. Got it.

Nice work desoft!

I have a problem:

My CCI info in top left corner (which tells me all4 CCI levels) either disappears or sometimes I'm only getting the 15 M info and not the other 3.

Not sure why this is happening.

Thanks again.

edit: This happens with the original and not the #2 version.

Hi Desoft,

Could you comment on this sample trade (only technical now, could be any other trade, just too lazy to make another screen) where you would have placed your SL when aiming for the 20 pips?

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/6/bez_nazwy_2.gif

In the end it worked out and hit the 20 pip target, but again it needed some room to work out.

Thanks desoft!

I want to demo the FF when I get some time this week. I'll post a few screenshots then. I will do it using the Murray Math on the five minute chart. The aim will be 20 - 30 pips and the stop loss, ... don't know yet. The reason I want to use MM for the entry, is that it always gets you in on a better price. Don't know yet how it will work out with the Forex Freeway, byt I've played with MM on the 5min before and it gave me good results. Unfortunately I didn't play with it for long enough (on the 5 min) to tell you about the outcome in the long run, but I will do it now. The one thing that I did notice was that, in a ranging market, you can trade the MM both ways and it will pretty much pick tops and bottoms. In a trend though, you're better off trading in its direction. I've always found it hard to make up my mind as to what time frame get my direction from, and Forex Freeway looks to me as the best solution for me. I will keeps you posted. Once again, thanks for a great tool.

Dan S:
Hi Desoft,

Could you comment on this sample trade (only technical now, could be any other trade, just too lazy to make another screen) where you would have placed your SL when aiming for the 20 pips?

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/6/bez_nazwy_2.gif

In the end it worked out and hit the 20 pip target, but again it needed some room to work out.

Thanks desoft!

Dan,

The stop placement is correct according to your pic. I remember this setup and I did not take the trade. First, my personal money management criteria said no to this trade because I like to take a maximum of 1:1 trade. Meaning if I go for 20 pips, then I want my stop to be no more than 20 pips. Occasionally, I break my own rules but not this time. Second, I knew there was news coming out from E-12 and Germany. I usually wait until the news clears and price decides where it wants to go. Some may or may not agree with me about my risk-reward and that is ok. Each person is different in their trading approach. I just know what works for me.

DeSoft

DanielTyrkiel:
I want to demo the FF when I get some time this week. I'll post a few screenshots then. I will do it using the Murray Math on the five minute chart. The aim will be 20 - 30 pips and the stop loss, ... don't know yet. The reason I want to use MM for the entry, is that it always gets you in on a better price. Don't know yet how it will work out with the Forex Freeway, byt I've played with MM on the 5min before and it gave me good results. Unfortunately I didn't play with it for long enough (on the 5 min) to tell you about the outcome in the long run, but I will do it now. The one thing that I did notice was that, in a ranging market, you can trade the MM both ways and it will pretty much pick tops and bottoms. In a trend though, you're better off trading in its direction. I've always found it hard to make up my mind as to what time frame get my direction from, and Forex Freeway looks to me as the best solution for me. I will keeps you posted. Once again, thanks for a great tool.

DanielTyrkiel,

Great to see that you are implimenting the Freeway into your trading. Keep us posted on your testing. Good luck.

DeSoft

desoft:
Dan,

The stop placement is correct according to your pic. I remember this setup and I did not take the trade. First, my personal money management criteria said no to this trade because I like to take a maximum of 1:1 trade. Meaning if I go for 20 pips, then I want my stop to be no more than 20 pips. Occasionally, I break my own rules but not this time. Second, I knew there was news coming out from E-12 and Germany. I usually wait until the news clears and price decides where it wants to go. Some may or may not agree with me about my risk-reward and that is ok. Each person is different in their trading approach. I just know what works for me.

DeSoft

Desoft

Do you have often setups with SL lower than 20 pips? What pairs are you prefer?