ِِِِِAli EA - page 2

Fast_cris:
Thanks My friend,

I understand now....

But can you please explain a litle better these settings.

extern double ProfitToTake = 5;

extern double LossToPrevent = -15;

extern int Slippage = 5;

extern int Level=5;

Thanks

Fast_cris

You're welcome!

ProfitToTake is the sum of profit of the all opened position when it reached the EA will close the opened positions.

LossToPrevent is the sum of profit (loss because it's in minus) of the all opened position when it reached the EA will close the opened positions.

Slippage Slippage to send to the broker!

Levelhow many Pips required to open new Sell or But position for the currency that makes profit. Ex: the EURUSD is now making 5 Pips profit, then we open another Buy or Sell for of EURUSD.

Hope it clear now!

PS: It's an idea for a hedging system and I hope it works!

Thanks my friend,

The EA will always open trades when 1 position is in profit of 5 pips.. or the trades are limited for only 2 or more trades for currency? Is because, when i have 25 pips profit the EA will have 5 posititons opened... and if the all 5 positions goes against me?

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
Thanks my friend,

The EA will always open trades when 1 position is in profit of 5 pips.. or the trades are limited for only 2 or more trades for currency? Is because, when i have 25 pips profit the EA will have 5 posititons opened... and if the all 5 positions goes against me?

Fast_cris

Still happenin'

Non-programmer here. I'm also new with MT4. I've read up on how to attach the EA to the chart and I've done that with no problem. However, when I try to replace the text in the original Ali EA with the updated text that Moh'd provided in MetaEditor I'm getting an error. I save the EA just fine after I replace the text and I attach it to the 2 charts just fine. I even get the smiley face. However, in my experts log I'm getting the error "Ali EURUSDm,M15: invalid price for OrderSend function". I'm sure that this is just a lack of understanding on my part. Can someone help?

Please can someone post the modified version of this EA.

Also does the TP of 5 excludes spreads paid?