New to forex, looking for advice - page 2

Practical knowledge is more important then theoretical knowledge in Forex market. It's good to hear that you are practicing demo trade and my best advice to you that you should practice it more until you feel comfortable opening trade with real money. There are lots of journal available in online. You can get lots of valuable information from those journals and the answer of your last question is that now maximum best traders offers mini accounts.

How can I improve my trade?

I am just looking to improve my trade so i want to know how I can improve my Forex trading?

First it is necessary that newbie should learn first and then start trading so that trading become an easy job for them and consistent profit can be earned.

hello, you may read about the basic facts regarding forex in babypips.com. This website will help you a lot.

thanks traders , i am newbie and its awesome idea helps me much , its really cool idea .

Learn, learn, learn ... but then that is known for a long time

No way without learning the stage of FOREX. All we the people know that A little knowledge is a dangerous things!! So don't get in the forex market without knowing it fully and finally,

[TABLE]

I agree, now a days all brokers offers a mini account and we can get easily the list of brokers and by checking their ranking we get an idea about them.

[/TABLE]

Trade demo for a year or two (whoever says it is worthless is wrong - you are as nervous on demo as on a real account if you take it seriously and you do not think that it is just a game) and then trade on real account

If you are a newbie than just be attentive with demo trading with realy experience. Finally go ahead with real account,,, that is a common and acceptable suggestion for all