SPOUTNIKH1V1.1 = 600 PIPS A WEEK (per currency) TRADING SYSTEM IS LOOKING FOR EA !!! - page 10

Launch the ea in its original configuration, it is the best council than I can give you for the moment.

It is able to function with the original adjustments.

The modifications will come then with the tests from the active members on this Trhead.

The Programmers await surely returns of your share to improve this EA.

Good Day Trading...!

Interesting, or annoying! I have done like always, when an EA or indicator is downloaded I place it in the correct folder. This time however she refuses to go. I think I shall start again and download it anew.

chicken chasing

Let me put you out of your misery.THis EA is 100% useless..

Ok jonnydenver69,

But it will be necessary to explain this in Nick which nicely programmed this EA and also with the members who find this method welcome.

I find that you are not very nice with us to criticize a EA which has just been born !!!

It would at least be necessary to await the modifications to come to say this kind of thing.

Now, I leave to the word to you to explain us why this EA is useless, express one listens to you and one does not have too much time because one precisely works on this expert !!!

jonnydenver69, You are scorning and you criticize a method but also people whom you do not know, it is pathetic...

Continue to run behind chickens and let work us quietly, thank you...

winners:
Ok jonnydenver69,

But it will be necessary to explain this in Nick which nicely programmed this EA and also with the members who find this method welcome.

I find that you are not very nice with us to criticize a EA which has just been born !!!

It would at least be necessary to await the modifications to come to say this kind of thing.

Now, I leave to the word to you to explain us why this EA is useless, express one listens to you and one does not have too much time because one precisely works on this expert !!!

jonnydenver69, You are scorning and you criticize a method but also people whom you do not know, it is pathetic...

Continue to run behind chickens and let work us quietly, thank you...

Like kids, like kids. Got a new Toy, dont know how to use it, then tell "it is useless". And winners U2, some newbie said that this is unless and UR yelling on him. What for? He's a newbe (here on this forum and I think on forex too).

Dont bother it, do your work, earn money, improve ideas, and when people will want to help u - they will do it. But as 95% people at forex are loosers, that 95% will scream that someting that may be good is totally useless.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that your method is good or bad, I dont know it. I just want to say something about this behaviour.

jonnydenver69:
Let me put you out of your misery.THis EA is 100% useless..

jonnydenver69:

But which are you to be able to judge, you has only a post and your opinion imports us little, to see non-existent?

What did you propose or to validate since you in this forum?

With Post1, one is done small and one has the low head.

Kalenzo:
Like kids, like kids. Got a new Toy, dont know how to use it, then tell "it is useless". And winners U2, some newbie said that this is unless and UR yelling on him. What for? He's a newbe (here on this forum and I think on forex too).

Dont bother it, do your work, earn money, improve ideas, and when people will want to help u - they will do it. But as 95% people at forex are loosers, that 95% will scream that someting that may be good is totally useless.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that your method is good or bad, I dont know it. I just want to say something about this behaviour.

Kalenzo, you are the man of integrity.

Got a new Toy

Rgds,

SFX

Kalenzo,

Sorry to have answered like this.

Simply, jonnydenver69 really irritated me with its destroying and free judgement.

The incident is closed and I will not return above any more.

Still sorry to have taken part in this quarrel of schoolyard.

And yet I am the first with being against these messages of quarrels which are not used for nothing...

My method remains what it is, I do not give it like good or bad, we are only there to test it in order to program a EA which functions and to test this all together to stop or continue the development of this EA.

Cordialy

Thanks Winners,

I loaded the template and the indicators. They are pretty much self-explaining, but what does the volatility pivot do and how do you read it?

Sorry if i offended you, i gave my little brother(jonnydenver) advice. Heres my last trade for you who think that its me whos the novice..

Files: