Super Signals Indicator - page 31

mladen:
pbb,

Try this version (it is abit different than your idea, I did it so because for short periods you would risk cluttering the chart with lines)

Great, thanks for the quick reply!

mladen:
pbb,

Try this version (it is abit different than your idea, I did it so because for short periods you would risk cluttering the chart with lines)

It keeps repeating the last fractal till the new one in the same direction is formed, and that way it bcomes a sort of a line. If you wish to draw it at exactly highs and lows set the UpperArrowDisplacement and LowerArrowDisplacement to 0 and then they will match exactly the high and the low at which they were formed

Mladen...I always wanted to ask when watching this kind of indicators...why some lines are longer than others...what is the logic behind it?

It is simple actually : if there is no fractal of a same kind then the line is extended.

So if you have one up fractal, its value is repeated until a new fractal up is found. And the same for fractals down. You will notice that the line stops as soon as a new fractal of a same kind is found on chart.

Pava:
Mladen...I always wanted to ask when watching this kind of indicators...why some lines are longer than others...what is the logic behind it?

mladen:
It is simple actually : if there is no fractal of a same kind then the line is extended. So if you have one up fractal, its value is repeated until a new fractal up is found. And the same for fractals down. You will notice that the line stops as soon as a new fractal of a same kind is found on chart.

shoot!..i'm feeling stupid now:))))))))...it's obvious & quite helpful for counting periods between them & also gives different weight to different lines for breakouts...great!...thank you very much

to mladen

to mladen

Thanks a lot for "fractals ajustable." This is the best indicator ever.

I scalp the gold on the M1, TF.

First. Can you make him alert?

Second. Can you do that, only the first point would be great, while others are smaller points (or all smaller)?

Sorry for my English.

To illustrate what I am talking about, I add a picture and other indicator.

Thank you in advance for your time and excellent work!

PerfecTrend_Lines

Hi.

Help please.

Whether it is possible to clean coloring of candles from the indicator and to make as in drawing 2 or 3?

In settings cleaned colors, when switching they come back.

And to add the sound notification at signal emergence.

I am sorry for bad English, it not the native language.

In advance many thanks!!!!perfectrend_lines.mq4

Files:
2.jpg  339 kb
1.jpg  332 kb
3.jpg  285 kb

Hi Mladen

Does this one repaint?

I have tried watching it in low timeframe, and it seems not to repaint, right?

and it also doesnt seem to be late in painting the dot?

Your confirmation would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

mladen:
pbb,

It keeps repeating the last fractal till the new one in the same direction is formed, and that way it bcomes a sort of a line. If you wish to draw it at exactly highs and lows set the UpperArrowDisplacement and LowerArrowDisplacement to 0 and then they will match exactly the high and the low at which they were formed

yuhu

It is a 100% fractals and super signals indicator, so yes, it does. Better to read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general first before using it

yuhu:
Hi Mladen

Does this one repaint?

I have tried watching it in low timeframe, and it seems not to repaint, right?

and it also doesnt seem to be late in painting the dot?

Your confirmation would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Thank you very much

mladen:
yuhu It is a 100% fractals and super signals indicator, so yes, it does. Better to read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general first before using it

Hi all.

As any indicator the super signal will "fail" or repaint. But if you know how to use any indicator in conjunction with PA which is the king you will have great success.

Any indicator FIBS, EMA, S/D zones, daily pivots, Murrey Math lines they all are showing us A POSSIBLE turning point.

But the truth of using successfully these indicators is somewhere else.

Try to teach your eyes and brains to recognize the turning point in a trend in what ever magnitude, 5 min 15 4h and etc.by reading the tape not the indicators.

First tip from me.

Use the super signal just on 4H and again take it as possible high or low. One thing that you can do to increase your odds of trading successfully this signal, is after 4H super signal appeared the next 4H candle would close under or above the high and the low of the signal candle. If you just have a look at 4H candles you will recognize that 4H swings are very much telling the story in nice swing it is very seldom to have one or two candles that went against the current swing and to reverse again and continue the initial move.Of course the market can surprise, but for this there are some filters that I will share with you latter if there is enough public.

You just need to listen and read the market. At the time of this writing I am currently up 60 pips on the euro/usd and moved my Sl at break even.

Also, always take the signals that are with the prevailing trend on higher time frame. As MACD can be in divergence for very long time or stochs. can stay overbought or oversold for long time in strong down or uptrend, the same thing will happen with the super signal,as we all know in down trend for example stochs will be more accurate when showing overbought, the same thing goes for the super signal.

Super signal is not the holy grail. The holy grail is you!!!!!!!!!!!!

greetings