Super Signals Indicator - page 30

indi

hi all ...SS indi is repaint ..yes u must put SL ..I'm still looking that one which is not repaint .

Alert on supper signal

Hello guys

There is problem with alert on super signal-v3d.mq4 version...as shown on attached picture...Kindly can you fix it please?

Files:
v3d.jpg  48 kb

I realized that on that particular bar on GBPCHF chart M15, were two signals ( up and down) in same time and alert did not respond in such situation correctly....

Don't think i need to repeat about the nature of this indicator anyway made a super signals channel.

Files:

How to filter the false signal ..........

ok i have studies this indicator together with others indicator to filter the false signal ....... firstly this indicator works well with the channel but in the bigger time frame such as daily chart ...... below then that it not good ...... 4h consider can be used but need more filtering tools ..... so the best way to use this indicator are by using the volume indicator ...... just enter the market when the price reach the upper or lower channel and the super signal pop up and make sure the volume is green ..... the best way to enter the market is 1 pips above or lower the volume spike candle coz sometime the volume candle can be the next 1 or 3 candle after the super signal arrow pop up.......like i said before use it at the bigger tf then we can see the whole pic

[lang=it]Who uses it?

which filters to use in 15 minutes?

thanks and hello[/lang]

drumond:
[lang=it]Who uses it?

which filters to use in 15 minutes?

thanks and hello[/lang]

a programmer can signal to green or red ball

-

when the price out of Bollinger only ?

please thanks

there is a way to grab alerts from a .mq4 custom indicator?

hello

i need to grab alerts from a ss_arrows.mq4 custom indicator to use it within another script...or there is anybody who have the .mqh souce code?

thanks

regards

adjustable fractals showing horizontal lines

mladen:
Jim Here you go
PS : the usual : if you want to compare it to built in metatrader fractals indicator set the period to 5. Difference can be only on current fractal which is not going to be shown in the built in version, while this one treats it as a candidate and shows it even on a current bar. If it fails it will be removed (so, yes, it "repaints", but all fractals are repainting, as everybody knows ) A pleasant weekend to all

Hi MLaden,

I was searching for an adjustable fractal indicator and luckily found this one! Being aware that this an old post, I hope someone can still reply on this question. Is it possible to adjust the adjustable fractal in a way that it shows a horizontal line starting at the beginning of the fractal for an X-number of fractals in the past? (maybe including the option for the line to be adjustable in length). I know that there are fractal indicators that show horizontal lines, but I can''t find an adjustable fractal indicator.

Would be great if someone could look into this!

Please see picture and indicators below

Fractals adjustable period - extended ...

pbb,

Try this version (it is abit different than your idea, I did it so because for short periods you would risk cluttering the chart with lines)

It keeps repeating the last fractal till the new one in the same direction is formed, and that way it bcomes a sort of a line. If you wish to draw it at exactly highs and lows set the UpperArrowDisplacement and LowerArrowDisplacement to 0 and then they will match exactly the high and the low at which they were formed

pbb:
Hi MLaden,

I was searching for an adjustable fractal indicator and luckily found this one! Being aware that this an old post, I hope someone can still reply on this question. Is it possible to adjust the adjustable fractal in a way that it shows a horizontal line starting at the beginning of the fractal for an X-number of fractals in the past? (maybe including the option for the line to be adjustable in length). I know that there are fractal indicators that show horizontal lines, but I can''t find an adjustable fractal indicator.

Would be great if someone could look into this!

Please see picture and indicators below