Problem with Indicators in Build 191

Hi All

I have been having some problems loading up some custom indicators onto charts in Build 191, Has anybody experienced the same, or possibly suggest what the problem is?

fuzion:
Hi All I have been having some problems loading up some custom indicators onto charts in Build 191, Has anybody experienced the same, or possibly suggest what the problem is?

I don't know.

If I have the same problem I will delete all ex4 files (if I have mql4 source codes of course) and start MetaTrader once again.

I have a different problem with 191: my backtest results are much less profitable than they were on earlier builds, using the same EA and data. Does anybody have any idea how that could be happening?

Using values of last or first indicators

Is it possible to program a MA with values of previous or the first indicator which was install earlier. It is possible manually but not able to program it.

For Example: First --- choose a MA indicator, Give any value to it.

Secound --- choose another MA indicator, Give any value to it.

Than go to the properties of the second MA and change APPLY TO: First indicators data.

Thats hoe it is done manually.

rsi-floating levels-advanced divergence ..problem??

Mladen,

I don*t now, where to put this problem (issue) ... I put it here, if you have to move elsewhere, either.

I noticed that if I try to change "Deep" = 10, the indicator disappears, could you tell me, what I'm doing wrong?

the same with : "Tm smoothed_dtoch2_arrows+alerts+divergence".

Thanks, in advance.

There is no "Deep" parameter in the indicator you are talking about

This is the list of all parameters it has :

extern string TimeFrame = "Current time frame";

extern int RsiPeriod = 14;

extern int RsiPrice = PRICE_CLOSE;

extern int RsiMethod = 0;

extern double T3Hot = 0.7;

extern bool T3Original = false;

extern int MinMaxPeriod = 100;

extern double LevelUp = 80;

extern double LevelDown = 20;

extern double SmoothPeriod = 8;

extern double SmoothPhase = 0;

extern bool divergenceVisible = false;

extern bool divergenceOnValuesVisible = true;

extern bool divergenceOnChartVisible = true;

extern color divergenceBullishColor = LimeGreen;

extern color divergenceBearishColor = OrangeRed;

extern string divergenceUniqueID = "rsi2 fl divergence1";

extern bool Interpolate = true;

bebeshel:
Mladen,

I don*t now, where to put this problem (issue) ... I put it here, if you have to move elsewhere, either.

I noticed that if I try to change "Deep" = 10, the indicator disappears, could you tell me, what I'm doing wrong?

the same with : "Tm smoothed_dtoch2_arrows+alerts+divergence".

Thanks, in advance.

in : "rsi floating levels & divergence" i put this rsx2

{

int kk = k*4;

wrkBuffer[r][kk+1] = Kg*mom + Hg*wrkBuffer[r-1][kk+1];

wrkBuffer[r][kk+2] = Kg*wrkBuffer[r][kk+1] + Hg*wrkBuffer[r-1][kk+2]; mom = 1.5*wrkBuffer[r][kk+1] - Speed * wrkBuffer[r][kk+2];

wrkBuffer[r][kk+3] = Kg*moa + Hg*wrkBuffer[r-1][kk+3];

wrkBuffer[r][kk+4] = Kg*wrkBuffer[r][kk+3] + Hg*wrkBuffer[r-1][kk+4]; moa = MathAbs(1.5*wrkBuffer[r][kk+3] - Speed * wrkBuffer[r][kk+4]);

}

with :

extern int Depth = 3;

extern double Speed = 0.5;

bat...

don*t work when chage deep to 10

??

Sorry, have no idea at all what did you put and change in the code that does not work (since it is not a part of the original indicator and, as you said, "I (you-bebeshel) put this rsx2"). It is a usual story when you copy-paste : it is not enough to "just" copy-paste in a lot of cases

bebeshel:
in : "rsi floating levels & divergence" i put this rsx2

{

int kk = k*4;

wrkBuffer[r][kk+1] = Kg*mom + Hg*wrkBuffer[r-1][kk+1];

wrkBuffer[r][kk+2] = Kg*wrkBuffer[r][kk+1] + Hg*wrkBuffer[r-1][kk+2]; mom = 1.5*wrkBuffer[r][kk+1] - Speed * wrkBuffer[r][kk+2];

wrkBuffer[r][kk+3] = Kg*moa + Hg*wrkBuffer[r-1][kk+3];

wrkBuffer[r][kk+4] = Kg*wrkBuffer[r][kk+3] + Hg*wrkBuffer[r-1][kk+4]; moa = MathAbs(1.5*wrkBuffer[r][kk+3] - Speed * wrkBuffer[r][kk+4]);

}

with :

extern int Depth = 3;

extern double Speed = 0.5;

bat...

don*t work when chage deep to 10

??