Hello, use this.... - page 3

fxd01:
Bruno,

Thanks for the back test. Can you please let us know what values were used for the parameters? The expert posted in #1 does not match the test result. For example, the GAP mentioned in the EA is 20 where as the result shows 5. Also, the Trailing stop code is commented out in the EA. However the result shows that somewhere the order was modified to move the SL to break-even. Appreciate if you could post the EA with your setting.

Another question is about the startHour and endHour. I see 9 & 14. What time zone is this (EST, GMT). Also, which broker is used?

Cecee

Hello Cecee,

For this backtest, I left the default settings. It would be although the programmers knowing the language MT3 gives us information on the Variables .

I made this backtest with broker FXDD and in D1

First... i test every hour in four majors... and the system work very fine inte 09:00 to 14:00 hour in platform FXDD. variable tpip and tstop are an trailing stop internal. my explain... i supose if t/p is 50 and the price take 25 pips (tpips) i move tstop to 20pips and take it. use the this experts whith this parameters.

Pedro Echeangucia

www.veninvgroup.com

Files:
pedro.mql  4 kb

Aren't you pelele79 from Strategybuilder who got banned for collecting e-mail. I hope you won't do it here.

Only i came here to share one of my expert with you people... i only expectt more respect please... Zuhanis, yes i`m pelele79 from strategybuilder, my intentions in this forums isn`t to take e-mail... check all tread and you would see that i share my works with you...

Pedro Echenagucia

www.veninvgroup.com

We hope for it too. We do not appreciate this handling and will be to us very in anger if that were to arrive. Now, I do not know it and it has for me the same degree of confidence as the others

only try the expert please...

Pedro Echenagucia

BrunoFX:
Hello, I indeed will test this ea on 4 majors in D1 during the week with the version on mt3

Have you see it ?

sorry brunoFX... i didn`t saw....

Pedro Echenagucia

pelele79:
Only i came here to share one of my expert with you people... i only expectt more respect please... Zuhanis, yes i`m pelele79 from strategybuilder, my intentions in this forums isn`t to take e-mail... check all tread and you would see that i share my works with you...

Pedro Echenagucia

www.veninvgroup.com

Hi pelele79, interesting EA. Just did a quick BT and, well, you could ski that equity curve!!! Seems to do much better on lower TF even though I think you said you use H1. I look forward to trying to figure out what it actually does when I get a chance. Much appreciated.

Did anyone make a quick back test with the MT4 version?

I did make and it does not look good.