Hello, use this.... - page 2

hELLO PIPELINE... THANKS FOR YOUR WORDS... WITH THIS EA YOU CAN MAKE THOUSAND $$$ IN ONE DAY... BUT IN THE DAY AFTER YOU CAN LOSE THOSE THOUSAND $$$$.. IS THE TRUE.. FOREX IS THAT. IN PAYROLL DAY IS THE BEST....

THANKS AND HAPPY TRADING

I caught this thread and still have an hour left on my layover in ATL on my way to Park City for 4 days of Riding in some fresh powder!! I got a little curious and I hope you don't mind, but I did a quick conversion in MT4. The tester results are not as rosie.

Born in '79 as well...

Files:
pedro.mq4  5 kb

Thanks... i only share my code of Pedro.exp with you people. many thanks to conversion. try in forward test...

Nicholishen:
I did a quick conversion in MT4

Hi,

always also fast and also effective. Thank you and cheer

Hello,

Just the tests for 4 majors D1 with mt3 :

Many Thanks BrunoFX... really many thanks. try in forward test.

Pedro Echenagucia

www.veninvgroup.com

Hello,

I indeed will test this ea on 4 majors in D1 during the week with the version on mt3

BrunoFX:
Hello, Just the tests for 4 majors D1 with mt3 :

Bruno,

Thanks for the back test. Can you please let us know what values were used for the parameters? The expert posted in #1 does not match the test result. For example, the GAP mentioned in the EA is 20 where as the result shows 5. Also, the Trailing stop code is commented out in the EA. However the result shows that somewhere the order was modified to move the SL to break-even. Appreciate if you could post the EA with your setting.

Another question is about the startHour and endHour. I see 9 & 14. What time zone is this (EST, GMT). Also, which broker is used?

Cecee

hello. the broker is FXDD. and hour that you seen in CMT. Thanks

Happy Trading

see my statetment in www.veninvgroup.com/statement.html 115 pips in 9 days.

Pedro Echenagucia

www.veninvgroup.com