Jackson Zones - page 5

Hi Shadowwz, thank you for the indicator. Can you make it so the fibo zone change to reflect each day that comes to view. E.G. if I scroll back in time and move forward each day, I want it to show the current displayed day so I can backtest it. Also, why the zone percent reached change from 100 to 200, 300 etc. until I refresh the current TF then it reverts back to 100. Appreciated...

I note in the Fibonacci Trader manual that the indicator requires a min of 5 years of data around 1200 bars to have more accurate probabilities, i have changed the indicator to show 1200 bars ...pic included.

I have also included a copy of how to use the indicator, but note it is not to be used as a stand alone indicator...

I hope this helps...

Glenn

hi

thanks glenn50 , fibo zone can be used with trendline indicator like heikenashi

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

i forget the pics.here they are.

High Probability Jackson Zones

Greetings fellow members,

Throughout my learning career as a trader I have come across many interesting methods, strategies and indicators. One of the interesting methods I experienced was the High Probability Jackson Zones.

In short, Mr Jackson contends that it is possible to statistically analyze the historical daily data and determine the probability of price reaching specific zones that are calculated based on previous day's High, Low, and Close throughout the trading day. These zones are based on a specific Fibonacci ratio. The zones are then projected to the next trading day.

In total there are 6 zones created with a middle balance point. The most extreme zones offer highest resistance/support. The method then continues in offering the trader a way to measure the probability of each being reached upon the relationship between yesterday's close zone and today's open zone of the trading day and assign a % of the time the zone is reached.

I have attached an article written on the subject for your review.

Cheers,

Files:
ftj14.pdf  524 kb

Look at the first post of this thread with same pdf file posted, some explanation on the post #4 and the indicator on the post #5, next version on post #13 and next version on post #17, next version is on post #27 and final on post #34

It would be great if somebody can program an alert where we should buy or sell :-))))