Simple 15 min system - page 2

how to use this system?

hi image3022,

how this system work?i not very know about this.cause i new for forex.. so this indicator use for what pair is most useful?i really need a system cause i lose many money in forex..cause the system i use cant make money!! so sad!!

so hope hear from you soon!!thanks..!!!

skywalker99:
hi image3022,

how this system work?i not very know about this.cause i new for forex.. so this indicator use for what pair is most useful?i really need a system cause i lose many money in forex..cause the system i use cant make money!! so sad!!

so hope hear from you soon!!thanks..!!!

hi I'm afraid there's no reply from image3022 ...this thread was jumping 2 years forward ...You can find many forex system in this forum research it first before you're going to use it ...for this thread you can find nina system

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Hello ND,

After checking 30 minutes TF I would have to agree with you. BTW is it possible to buy the EA from you.

Thanks

GD

newdigital:
It may be good idea.

Two month ago I created EA with 55 ema crossing 200 ema filtering by Stochastic, 2 Parabolic SAR indicators and I_XO_A_H with different settings. It works now. But for M30 timeframe only.

I am not sure about super_signal but you idea for M15 timeframe may be good.

GeneralDinamic:
Hello ND,

After checking 30 minutes TF I would have to agree with you. BTW is it possible to buy the EA from you.

Thanks

GD

From me?

I am postng everything to the public sections or to elite sections.

I have nothing to sell sorry: many coders are coding and I am testing ... I am acting as traffic control

And most of the cases I am posting in the same way as other members ...

If I want to learn something so how I can be a boss?

That's impossible.

Same with everybody, otherwise I will be out of everything ...

By the way, EA was posted on that thread.