Dynamic RSI !!!! - page 3

Alert for Ind_Inv_BB

Alexey Baranov:
A bond "IND Iverse" + "Dynamic Zone RSI" I use for the connection to the trend. For example there were today already 2 signals for the connection to the trend on USD/CHF and EUR/JPY, but these were weak signals. Strong signal when output "Dynamic Zone RSI" from BB occurs both on H1 and on M30.

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the more detail rxplanation.

How about the alert? Can you make one?

Thanks again.

Brgds - Ben

To make alert is is useless for the present instance, since visual determination here is produced. "Dynamic Zone RSI" can much multiply leave from the channel, but this there can be spurious signals.

Hi Alex,

OK. I must study it more than. I thought we must go with the cross between Ind_Inv and BBcentre (providing that the trend is supporting it and RSI crossing zero).

Anyway, thanks again.

Brgds- Ben

Inspired

hi guys,

based on my study to dynamic RSI, i wanted to construct my own on overlaying in the same window the listed here below indicators:

1- RSI (14)

2- EMA 5 and SMA 20

3- OSMA (12,26,9)

the crossing of the 2 ema's when RSI > 50 and OSMA > 0 is a buy signal the opposite is true for selling.

All visible in the same window.

please comment.

Files:
eurousd.gif  20 kb

mq format

nnjeim:
hi guys,

i found this indicator on the web. Please comment !!

it illustrates RSI 14 and a deviation of 20 (bollinger band, volatility)

and EMA5 all in one indicator window. Give it a try !

Hi,

IS that possible to put the indicator in MQ format?

regards

Common Sense Trend Line Auto Drawer

Has anyone found a common sense trend line drawer (custom indicator) for MT4? This is for automatically drawing major and minor support & resistance lines between significant highs and lows that form triangles and other breakout patterns.

This is not the Tom DeMark trend line drawer that is widely available and only draws trend lines between the most recent swing points which disappear once a new line is plotted.

Please advise and all the best,

Frank

just didnt wanna clutter this one up with non related topics

Building Dyn RSI

Greetings!

I use the DynamicZone RSI in forex trading and would like to emulate in stock trades. What I don't know is exactly how the Dynamic RSI is constructed. How are the bands set?

Thanks!

Scott <

Scott Sutherland

Oviedo, FL

Downloadable Brain Power!

http://www.AudioThatMoves.com

can someone post the code for RSI and MA in one window?

a code i can use to give signal? i don't need something that can draw..

something like an use that when MA and RSI cross a sound is made.. or an object is created..

please help.. i am learning to code..

For some reasons the indicator in post #29 doesn't have the EMA and the median line of the Bollinger Band (top picture), so I modified it to add them in (bottom picture). Post #1 doesn't have the mql4 code.

Files: