I want bunnygirl indicator and explation also

hello traders,

any one have bunny girl indicator and i want bunnygirl explanation also please provide me.

knvsantosh:
hello traders, any one have bunny girl indicator and i want bunnygirl explanation also please provide me.

Try this pdf file.

Also, read this thread at strategybuilderfx.

knvsantosh:
hello traders, any one have bunny girl indicator and i want bunnygirl explanation also please provide me.

and this is the indicator that can be used. hope it will be useful.

Rgds

any other explanations are there in bunnygirl because i want to know about bunny girl indicator so please tell me

It's a complete guide for bunnygirl system.

Files:
bgx1-0.pdf  614 kb

phildunn:
It's a complete guide for bunnygirl system.

thanks phildunn nice book

pipeline:
The pdf file is a good summary.

If you want to know more, the thread at StrategybuilderFX given by Mozilla will be useful: there are more than 2600 messages about bunnygirl!

It should keep you busy and answer most of your questions.

For information on the MT4 indicator, go to:

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13023

Good studying

thanks for giving the thread

knvsantosh:
any other explanations are there in bunnygirl because i want to know about bunny girl indicator so please tell me

The pdf file is a good summary.

If you want to know more, the thread at StrategybuilderFX given by Eric will be useful: there are more than 2600 messages about bunnygirl!

It should keep you busy and answer most of your questions.

For information on the MT4 indicator, go to:

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13023

Good studying

Bunny Girl system

Hello all

I am new here. Been trading for about two years now and still searching for the "holy Grail". I want to pick the minds of the great traders out there for a system I have been studying for afew days that seems to give great signals for short term trades. Basically it works as follows:

The indicator is purely for the bunny cross.( i got this from a 2005 thread in the moneytec.com forum)

The indicator itself doesn't plot the WMA's, instead it shows a short horizontal blue line which is the entry point after the filter has been applied above the cross and a short horizontal red line which is the entry point after the filter has been applied below the cross. The filter of around 20 or 30 pips is the key element of the bunny cross which prevents you from entering most of the time during a ranging market where you'll just get whipsawed out of the trade.

The purple vertical line will be the moving of the daily open from one day to the next, the continuous horizontal purple line representing the daily open on a given day.

Bunny advises to only take short crosses below the daily open and only take long crosses above the daily open.

There should be some text at the top left hand side of the chart which says where the last cross was indentified.

Bunny cross only results in good gains in a trending market.

The chart attached highlights some of the highlights stated above.The chart shows some of the recent entry points/crosses idetified by bunny which resulted in a good number of pips.

The MAs highlighted are 12EMA(close) and 32 EMA(close).

seems to be working well with USD/JPY and GBP/JPY.

What I need is to have an alert set up that will popup and inform me when bunny generates a bull or bear signal.

Anybody out there willing to give it a try?

Please note that it only seems to give the right graphics for periods M30 and below.

willie

I have also attached the bunny system indicator.

The explanation is so long, but informative..

who have Bunnygirl EA....?

I need Bunnygirl EA.Help me...!