Raw Ideas - page 94

Make an EA from an indicator

I would like to convert this indicator into an EA that will place the orders automatically (green arrow = buy, red = sell). Money management is simply enter two lots and take profit on lot 1 = 200 pips (for 15-minute chart and 100 pip target for 5-minute chart); second target is on reversal of arrow color. The indicator paints a series of arrows of the same color to indicate trend direction; for trading trigger consider only the first arrow, which enters the trade on a STOP ORDER after 5 pips (plus spread) of the signal arrow (that's signal validation). Best time frame is 15-minute GBPJPY and 5-minute on GBPUSD.

Can anyone help with this project? Otherwise, how much should I expect to pay for this service?

Constance Brown indicator formular

Hello Newdigital,

I have a good indicator formular and would appreciate if you or anyone can help make this into an indicator, its really very very good as the world renowned constance brown said its the secret to success between the profssional trader and the retail trader.

Thanks i need some indication of interest and i will post now.

Ea

Hi, I'm new to forex, can anyone help me to create this attached jagger ma to an EA ?

Thank you

Ultimate Trading Idea Programming

Hello,

I've recently got 2 EA with no loss record. Both are producing constant profits.

I don't remember where I get it. But for sure, if the strategy of both EA are merge, it will produce higher than average profits. About as much as 70% or 90% a month on a $2000 account.

Problem is I'm not a programmer. If someone can help, this will benefits everyone. I'll put it as open source this time if someone can help.

Email nycv2[at]yahoo[dot]com if interested.

Suggestion

hey..anybody here can suggest about my chart?

i think its not one of the best system compare many other systems in here..

its good to get some advice from senior member here..

thanks for advanced..

TF = 1H

EMA = 4 (close)

EMA = 24 (open)

EMA = 69 (close)

Files:
x.gif  66 kb

Entries were fine- because you'll always have them.

Exit strategies and Money Management? Only other things that will allow this strategy to survive ranging markets.

Hard SL? Trailing? - It's a strategy, just depends on how well you devise your plan.

fairose:
hey..anybody here can suggest about my chart?

i think its not one of the best system compare many other systems in here..

its good to get some advice from senior member here..

thanks for advanced..

TF = 1H

EMA = 4 (close)

EMA = 24 (open)

EMA = 69 (close)

Walander:
Entries were fine- because you'll always have them.

Exit strategies and Money Management? Only other things that will allow this strategy to survive ranging markets.

Hard SL? Trailing? - It's a strategy, just depends on how well you devise your plan.

thanks for the thread mate.. really appreciate it.

Help with grid system

I'd like to know if someone who is a programmer can help me out with this indicator that was posted a while ago on an old thread. I've tried to make some changes myself but I'm not that talented with coding. I think Doji Starr was the creator of the ex. I use these grids for some of my manual forex trades however there appears to be some problems on the 60min TF. I was wondering if anyone here knows how to fix it. Or better yet could even write a new script where the just the MA sup and resis levels for the different TF's were plotted on the chart instead of all the white and blue grids.

I've attached the code file and a link of the grids on a chart

Any help would be much appreciated. thx

Files:
grid_2.gif  45 kb
grid.gif  42 kb
_i_fxgauge.mq4  14 kb

Looking for an ACCOUNT EA or Script or Indicator...

I'm looking for an ACCOUNT EA/Script/Indicator that will keep a record of your active trades and report the following:

1)Highest Account Value (In Pips/Dollar amount)

2)Lowest Account Value (in Pips/Dollar amount)

And also the time and date for each....

Example: I sold the GBPUSD

The script/EA/Indicator will record the following while the trade is still active:

Highest Pip value = 200pips on Fri. Oct. 2nd @13:00GMT

Highest Dollar value = $2,000 on Fri. Oct. 2nd @13:00GMT

Lowest Pip value = -40pips on Fri. Oct. 2nd @09:00GMT

Lowest Dollar value = -$600 on Fri. Oct. 2nd @09:00GMT

Thanks

are you trying to

use the gauge to set LIMIT order -- so if the price jump to the guage level, you could buy it IN REVERSE ?