LBR + 1000 pips in one week! - page 21

Shahzadfx:
haubentaucher,

Can you please, if you don't mind, write down some little description on charts.

Thank you,

SFX

Yes, I`ll o

Firt Chart you could take the scalping EA, change the MA Parameters and built in JUICE. I think it would work

haubentaucher:
Yes, I`ll o

Thank you.

When and without

Some examples when to trade and when to trade without arrow.

Files:
3_1.gif  36 kb
4_1.gif  37 kb

Angle

Why angle is important.

If angle is forming below 20 it is 'A' grade trade, however if it is forming above 20 then we may have chance if angle is strong like more then 15.

Rgds,

SFX

Files:
5_1.gif  36 kb

for VT

Kalenzo-

You said this was based off LBR for VT. What I have doesn't produce the same results. Do you know where I can find this in VT?

Thanks

JaxPacific:
Kalenzo-

You said this was based off LBR for VT. What I have doesn't produce the same results. Do you know where I can find this in VT?

Thanks

Sure, here it is:

http://forum.vtsystems.com/index.php?showtopic=2452&hl=LBR

last few trades..

These are the last few signals I got on usd/jpy just using the basic indicator and it seems pretty good to me. It seems like it's pretty dependable for entry, the main improvement would be picking up lost pips on the exit, and not waiting until the next signal. (not necessarily on these trades, that's just what I've noticed in the past.) Can someone point me to the best juice indicator for this system, I'd really like to study it.

Thanks, Jax-

look at these please

I guess I can understand that, I'm trying to add it to the system I already use though. But the VT indicator is very different and I think it's over-simplified.

Do you know how to make them the same? here are the screen pictures to show all of the false signals on VT

Files:

Do any one find a bug in the v1.v1a indi? it is a nice indi .