How can i get a valume from ather file ??

Hi all

I have tow MQL4 files , I need to get a valume from one file to ather file .

example :

A is MQL4 file & B is MQL4 file

the tow files is expert , Im going to run A file but need it to read a volume from B file . What is the code lin to do that ???

thanls

????

?????

??????

Can u write in english?

Kalenzo:
Can u write in english?

kalenzo

i was going to write same thing but different way as

WHAT?

jack.

We can always answer like that :

U hasce to ado !@@#!)(??

and then jsufat ds !!@@//

And turn it on!

Kalenzo:
We can always answer like that :

U hasce to ado !@@#!)(??

and then jsufat ds !!@@//

And turn it on!

I was reading something that EC has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the EU rather than German, which was the other possibility.

It was conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5- year phase-in plan that would become known as "Euro-English".

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of "k". This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter. The troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".

During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensibl riten styl.

Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.

newdigital:
I was reading something that EC has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the EU rather than German, which was the other possibility.

It was conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5- year phase-in plan that would become known as "Euro-English".

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of "k". This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter. The troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".

During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensibl riten styl.

Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.

ROTFL.

If they change english to that I will move to US.

Kalenzo:
ROTFL. If they change english to that I will move to US.

US English?

"I have no clue".

"you may do anything and I don't care anymore".

I prefer Russian english. Much more simple. Just few words.

Russian English

Ya ne gevaru Pa-Ruski/Pa-Engliski.

I speak Texican.

Volumes

I guess he want to use Volumes indicator in EA.

As matter of a fact I'd like to ask the same thing.

There is nothing about how to use Volumes indicator in the dictionary in MetaEditor.