Price_Channel_v6-ea - page 6

maje:
Where to find the indicator which is on the images of this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173669.

I have the Pchannel_m3 indicator but not the others which indicates buy and sell in blue or red ?

Thanks

This is the indicator.

Coyan

Files:

Some improvement?

First would like to thank Bruno for this idea , and igor for making the expert.

Have been running it since last monday on demo account, and noticed where there could be a significant improvement.

I set it to take profit at 100 and break even at 30. For two times now this week it went to +50 pips on a position, the breakeven was moved to entry level, and then come back to the entry position, resulting in a break even trade.

I don't know if it is technically doable in metatrader, but would it be possible to program the ea to take partial profits at a specified level ( say +30), and let the rest of the position move along with the ride, then at least a part of the ride is secured, and it can only improve. I'm not talking about a trailing stop here, but a fixed take profit amount (eg half of the position), and another one on top, to secure pips.

igorad, Newdigital... let me know if it can be done.

Price Channel Stop EA

Hi

My EA cant create ex4 file, I has put all files in their folder but still can running. 1 more thing, anyone has has ea that can pop up Order windows when The price_channel_stop start.

jerami:
Hi My EA cant create ex4 file, I has put all files in their folder but still can running. 1 more thing, anyone has has ea that can pop up Order windows when The price_channel_stop start.

You must have in folder: expert/include:

- Tracert.

- Stdlib.

And then modify and compile the EA,

save and add to the chart.

Coyan

Thanks Coyan

Hi Coyan,

Thanks 4 ur assistant. I found it, one more thing anyone can create simple EA on P_C_SV4. Just for to pop up order form when up/down trend signal complete, coz I use this indicator on M5 chart and my big time frame is H1. It really help when its follow my leading indicator.

Thanks in advance

???

delsule:
First would like to thank Bruno for this idea , and igor for making the expert.

Have been running it since last monday on demo account, and noticed where there could be a significant improvement.

I set it to take profit at 100 and break even at 30. For two times now this week it went to +50 pips on a position, the breakeven was moved to entry level, and then come back to the entry position, resulting in a break even trade.

I don't know if it is technically doable in metatrader, but would it be possible to program the ea to take partial profits at a specified level ( say +30), and let the rest of the position move along with the ride, then at least a part of the ride is secured, and it can only improve. I'm not talking about a trailing stop here, but a fixed take profit amount (eg half of the position), and another one on top, to secure pips.

igorad, Newdigital... let me know if it can be done.

So no one cares to answer this? It's not like it's a load of nonsense. It realy will improve this ea.

See in attachment the results from last week (well, from tuesday on). Maybe someone will get interested.

Files:

delsule:
So no one cares to answer this? It's not like it's a load of nonsense. It realy will improve this ea. See in attachment the results from last week (well, from tuesday on). Maybe someone will get interested.

You mean to have two or 3 orders with different profit levels (the same with Envelope_2.11)?

newdigital:
You mean to have two or 3 orders with different profit levels (the same with Envelope_2.11)?

No, you enter with 1 lot, and at 50 pips, you close half the lot, and let the other half ride till for example till hundred pips or 150. Levels you can set yourself.

This is because I often saw the price go up to +50 pips, and coming back to 0 level (the break even level), thus making nothing, while you could of gotten some.

There are big rides and smaller rides. This is to ensure you get pips from almost all rides.

newdigital:

Well, I think the different profit levels would give the same result, yes. It would be great if you can set the different pip levels of profit taking.

delsule:
No, you enter with 1 lot, and at 50 pips, you close half the lot, and let the other half ride till for example till hundred pips or 150. Levels you can set yourself.

This is because I often saw the price go up to +50 pips, and coming back to 0 level (the break even level), thus making nothing, while you could of gotten some.

There are big rides and smaller rides. This is to ensure you get pips from almost all rides.

Yes... but ... if you open an order so how to close half an order? It should be different order.